ipoker locked account for chipdumping

• mom123
      mom123
      Basic
      hello,
      I played against a huuge fish on william hill heads up . He gave me around 7BI at 1/2 nl heads up.. he was really really bad maybe the worst player i have ever seen.
      Today i have my account closed and under investigation for chip dumping.. i didnt chip dump a dollar in my life and dindnt in this case.. he wrote to me in chat to go allin every hand so i did when i had the odds ofcourse i have played all hands regulary. i have no connection to this player whatsoever.. so from my best poker day it went to my worst..

Is it possible that they take my money even if im not guilty how can i prove that im not guilty .. should i just wait or how? i have a huge life bankroll on there so i dont know why should i chip dump 6BI to my account ?
      help please what are your stories have you been falsely accused sometimes?

What can i do to prove i have nothing to do with this man im so paranoied
  • 11 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      This sounds extremely disappointing. Hopefully somebody can give you the answer. :(
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by mom123
      hello,
      I played against a huuge fish on william hill heads up . He gave me around 7BI at 1/2 nl heads up.. he was really really bad maybe the worst player i have ever seen.
      Today i have my account closed and under investigation for chip dumping.. i didnt chip dump a dollar in my life and dindnt in this case.. he wrote to me in chat to go allin every hand so i did when i had the odds ofcourse i have played all hands regulary. i have no connection to this player whatsoever.. so from my best poker day it went to my worst..

Is it possible that they take my money even if im not guilty how can i prove that im not guilty .. should i just wait or how? i have a huge life bankroll on there so i dont know why should i chip dump 6BI to my account ?
      help please what are your stories have you been falsely accused sometimes?

What can i do to prove i have nothing to do with this man im so paranoied
      Hi, mom123...

This is truly unfortunate.
      I am guessing, though, that if you work with the investigators, that things will work themselves out.

Be open and forthright with answers to any questions they may have.

My guess -- and it is only a guess -- is that the volume of the losses triggered some sort of automatic investigation.

Please keep us up to date on the progress.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • mom123
      mom123
      Basic
      thank you i have made whill know that i will do everything in my power to help investigate this issue.. i really hope they dont make conclusions to early.. if not i will write all the 150+ hands we played why i have played it that way that i did.
    • Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      Sounds like his account was hacked and someone was intentionally losing his money.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Akcus
      Sounds like his account was hacked and someone was intentionally losing his money.
      Quite possibly.

Let us know how this goes please mom123 :)
    • jimthelad
      jimthelad
      Bronze
      I know this ones a few months old but what was the outcome!!!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully we will find out jimthelad!
    • sanil472119
      sanil472119
      Bronze
      so wat happen to ur acc nw
    • mom123
      mom123
      Basic
      huh i forgot to reply sorry guys :)
      I was accused of chipdumping. I am still not guilty even now that i can say it and it wont change a thing. They refunded my money to moneybookers (except the session with the "chipdumper") and i was banned from all ipoker networks for eternity.
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Come to pokerstars :)
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      i would like to see all hands from that! :f_cool: