This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [Fullring] NL2 AQo tptk

• SepOwnage
      SepOwnage
      Bronze
      My cbet should be bigger, but then the SB raises, so I assume he has a set because he stays agressive.. Is it correct to put him on a set?

PartyGaming - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 9 players

Hero (BTN): 149 BB
      SB: 149.5 BB (VPIP: 18.26, PFR: 13.02, 3Bet Preflop: 3.19, Hands: 673)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:club: Q:diamond:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, SB calls 3.5 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (10 BB, 2 players) 4:spade: 5:spade: Q:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets 4.5 BB, SB raises to 10.5 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

Turn: (31 BB, 2 players) 2:heart:
      SB bets 11 BB, Hero calls 11 BB

River: (53 BB, 2 players) K:club:
      SB bets 26 BB, Hero?
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Sep,

I don't really understand the first line. Can you translate it to English?

Preflop: i would add 1 BB to our steal if UTG is a big fish, especially for FR.

Postflop: Why are we cbetting so small on this board? These small cbets can induce raises from opponents so we can't really fold... As played I'd raise/fold the turn for value. I doubt he bet/3-bets with nothing.

And as played river is still a call.

As a side note, when you leave a reply, don't forget to hit the advise judge to take another look button.
    • SepOwnage
      SepOwnage
      Bronze
      Oops, typed it in dutch. Changed now.

His total agression factor and frequency were 2/41 or 41/2 so he doesn't seem that agressive to me. On what hands do you put him?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by SepOwnage
      Oops, typed it in dutch. Changed now.

His total agression factor and frequency were 2/41 or 41/2 so he doesn't seem that agressive to me. On what hands do you put him?
      So his aggression frequency was 2 (41) which reads 2% in 41 hands or was it something else?

If he is really that passive then we simply bet/fold the flop. I would normally bet/fold the flop here but I'd make it 7-8 BB and then we know we aren't really inducing. With such a small cbet we can induce raises from draws/weaker Qx because they feel our hand is weak so it's much harder to fold and put him just on a tight range.
    • SepOwnage
      SepOwnage
      Bronze
      No, I mean that his total AF was 2 and his Total AFq was 41 ;)