[NL2-NL10] [Fullring] NL2 AQo tptk

• SepOwnage
      SepOwnage
      Bronze
      My cbet should be bigger, but then the SB raises, so I assume he has a set because he stays agressive.. Is it correct to put him on a set?

PartyGaming - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 9 players

Hero (BTN): 149 BB
      SB: 149.5 BB (VPIP: 18.26, PFR: 13.02, 3Bet Preflop: 3.19, Hands: 673)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A:club: Q:diamond:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, SB calls 3.5 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (10 BB, 2 players) 4:spade: 5:spade: Q:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets 4.5 BB, SB raises to 10.5 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

Turn: (31 BB, 2 players) 2:heart:
      SB bets 11 BB, Hero calls 11 BB

River: (53 BB, 2 players) K:club:
      SB bets 26 BB, Hero?
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Sep,

I don't really understand the first line. Can you translate it to English?

Preflop: i would add 1 BB to our steal if UTG is a big fish, especially for FR.

Postflop: Why are we cbetting so small on this board? These small cbets can induce raises from opponents so we can't really fold... As played I'd raise/fold the turn for value. I doubt he bet/3-bets with nothing.

And as played river is still a call.

As a side note, when you leave a reply, don't forget to hit the advise judge to take another look button.
    • SepOwnage
      SepOwnage
      Bronze
      Oops, typed it in dutch. Changed now.

His total agression factor and frequency were 2/41 or 41/2 so he doesn't seem that agressive to me. On what hands do you put him?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by SepOwnage
      Oops, typed it in dutch. Changed now.

His total agression factor and frequency were 2/41 or 41/2 so he doesn't seem that agressive to me. On what hands do you put him?
      So his aggression frequency was 2 (41) which reads 2% in 41 hands or was it something else?

If he is really that passive then we simply bet/fold the flop. I would normally bet/fold the flop here but I'd make it 7-8 BB and then we know we aren't really inducing. With such a small cbet we can induce raises from draws/weaker Qx because they feel our hand is weak so it's much harder to fold and put him just on a tight range.
    • SepOwnage
      SepOwnage
      Bronze
      No, I mean that his total AF was 2 and his Total AFq was 41 ;)