What are my leaks? reg nl 50

• PokerIsBadBeat
      PokerIsBadBeat
      Black
      Hi guys, I'm playing NL50 sh. What leaks in my games could you see from my stats? And how would you exploit me?

[IMG][/IMG
  • 5 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      hey,

Loads of stats to go through but the first thing that strikes me is that you are not position aware. i.e you open way too much UTG, MP and not enough BU.
    • PokerIsBadBeat
      PokerIsBadBeat
      Black
      Ok thanks,

Concerning the BU open, at this limit I open 3x, my opposants don't 3 bet a lot , how much btn should I open in %?

Concerning UTG and MP, how much should I open those position knowning that in this limite I have an edge on almost all my opposants?
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerIsBadBeat
      Ok thanks,

Concerning the BU open, at this limit I open 3x, my opposants don't 3 bet a lot , how much btn should I open in %?

Concerning UTG and MP, how much should I open those position knowning that in this limite I have an edge on almost all my opposants?
      UTG you shouldn't be opening more than 14% max imo. I think there is a seminar from pleno that talks about early positions ranges.
      I personnally open ~55% BU. ofc depending on who is in the blinds my range will vary usually between 45%-100%
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      Very nice idea to put stats and let others think how to exploit you and find your leaks. It is a good practice for all of us imo. I will write what I think your leaks are, and how would I exploit you, so I would like to hear what do you think, and how would you adapt to my game when you notice I am exploiting you.

1) Your sb attemt too steal is too wide, I think it should be max 35%. Maybe in NL50 zoom it is ok because most of people really fold bb vs sb steal too much, but this stat is definetely something which most reggs would use it against you

2) I think that you sqeeze too tight, opponents have easy decision vs that.

3) I think you have a small leak in 3bet pot, you fold 41% vs cbet and opponents usually cbet 1/2 pot, so it means they need 33% FE and you fold more than that meaning that they can 3bet you all they long. It should be around 25%-30% fold flop, and also most of opponents cbet almost entire range in flop. Turn and river look fine, you fold 33% which is perfect imo.

4) fold to donk stat is around 60% on each street, meaning that opponent can donk really profitable on all streets since they need 40% FE.

5) Fold to cbet on flop and turn are fine, but on river imo biggest leak, fold 62%

a) So as my general strategy vs you, I would 3bet you with a wide range because you fold around 60% and fold to cbet too much, and I would give up my bluffs on turn beause you have tight range and not folding.

b) I would play many hands vs you when you are SB, would 3bet a lot (around 30%) since you cant continue many hands OOP with so wide range, and would call some suited playable hands and attack you a lot with raise on flop and turn. If you would be flatting many hands vs my 3bet I would have mostly value range, and if you would be folding too much I would have mostly trash range, and vs wide 4bet range I would shove all PP, A2s-A5s, AQ+ and would maybe call your 4bets wider if your size is small or we are deep

c) I would not have bluff range vs your sqeeze, would set mine deep and continue with value range which beats yours.

d) Postflop, I would 3barrel on all boards which doesnt hit your range good and where you are capped.

e) When you are PFR, you seem to be balanced vs raises and you cbet enough so I cant float or bluff raise but I would donk quite often on good boards and have balanced range there.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      Originally posted by PokerIsBadBeat
      Ok thanks,

I think that BU or size depends on your range %. If you have wide range it is better 2bb and if it is tigher then you can go with 3bb.
      Well, if you have a feeling that opponents dont 3bet you much or they fold vs your cbets then I think it makes sense to or 3bb from BU because you make more money this way. But I usually or 2bb from BU in NL50 stars, and people 3bet and flat a lot, so I dont have a feeling as you have.
      I choose 2bb because I steal around 50% from BU and people fold a lot blinds so I want to exploit that.

If you have so big edge from UTG and MP, and have strong range (as you dont, since you or 18% utg) then I think you can or 4bb especially if tables are really fishy, but imo most of reggs will see your 18% or utg and fold 60% vs 3bet and would attack you a lot there.
      Stiil most of reggs dont look carefully at utg or %, so I dont think you have a big problem in NL50 stars, but if you would move upper limits I think you would be crashed.