william hill & poker 770

• milbos
      milbos
      Bronze
      these two poker rooms are the worst that exist! it's amazing how much is likely to lose the strong hands in these two poker rooms! Now I understand why pokerstrategy chose these two for free bonus, since no problems returning the money through rake! I know for sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed this, I see other on the forum with same reflection! chance to win hand like AA or KK is 1/5, I mean 1 win and then 4 time lost! I'm sorry I do not know how to show you here my hand in this two poker rooms , but the probability is simply impossible to lose ... 8 times in a row with a probability over 90% on the turn ... and all this in 2 hours playing, every day! I repeat I'm sorry I do not know how to show my hands here, everything would be clear! do not know if anyone plays with profit in this 2 poker rooms ... They must have too much luck as strategy and knowledge here do not come to expression! I cold write examples until tomorrow

my advice: NEVER PLACE A DEPOSIT IN THESE TWO ROOMS, YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH PROFIT!
  • 18 replies
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      then you should fold your strong hands and play your weak hands to win obv
    • milbos
      milbos
      Bronze
      what? trying to tell me that the strategy from this site does not apply to these two poker rooms?? why do they give a free bonus in the two rooms when their strategy is not applicable?! what I meant to say is that the software in these two rooms are so bad that you can receive a non profit!
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I think you missed zumpar's sarcasm. I've been through similar stretches, thousands of hands where I was certainly doomswitched. Play 100k hands at least and then lets see what your AA and KK win percentage are. I would wager that almost everyone on pokerstrategy with a decent sample size in those rooms sees the same ~90% win with AA KK.. sure many of them are from getting walks when you have it in the BB!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey milbos,

I understand your reaction! I know how you are feeling right now. Trust me when I say this EVERY POKER PLAYER DOES.

Just because a hand should only lose 1/5 times doesn't mean that it is going to happen 1 in 5 times. It is possible you could lose it 10 times in a row! It is possible that those 10 loses could happen in 20 minutes!

It is also possible that your 4/5 wins, wins 10 times in a row! But you don't cry foul when that happens? Well, most of us don't because we don't remember the good times!

I've been playing a lot of Hyper SNGs this week and I spent some time looking over my hands and I've noticed that in 200 SNGs (which is a relatively small sample) my 80% have been winning 80% of the time!

Things even out over time, there is NO conspiracy against you! Believe it or not :)

Gary
    • milbos
      milbos
      Bronze
      do not understand what I'm trying telling you, AA just noted as an example ... I looked up the history of my hands and I separated last 50 all-in with the odds on the turn was over 80% for me ... I win 16?! It's amazing what hands I lost, in a row ... while at the same time in the last 50 all-in on pokerstars I got 35 ... I'm just going to say that the software on these two poker rooms incredibly bad! And I know I'm not the only one here who claims that
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      When you get it in with 80% equity 50 times, you will expect to win 40 times. However, there's a ~42% chance that you're going to win less than 40 times, so only a ~58% chance that you'll win 40 or more times. These numbers are just to put into perspective how random the game is.

Of course, the chances of winning only 16 times are minimal, but it's part of the game and happens to the best of us.

There's nothing wrong with the software, you're just having an unlucky streak.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      When you get it in with 80% equity 50 times, you will expect to win 40 times. However, there's a ~42% chance that you're going to win less than 40 times, so only a ~58% chance that you'll win 40 or more times. These numbers are just to put into perspective how random the game is.

Of course, the chances of winning only 16 times are minimal, but it's part of the game and happens to the best of us.

There's nothing wrong with the software, you're just having an unlucky streak.
      Agree 100% :)
    • milbos
      milbos
      Bronze
      when you lose two full house on the flop in a row U wonder is just your bad luck ... and I forgot to tell, happens every time when you have a smaller stake
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by milbos
      when you lose two full house on the flop in a row U wonder is just your bad luck ... and I forgot to tell, happens every time when you have a smaller stake
      No it doesn't. Like I said, it's just bad luck.

Trust me, you're not the first one with some sort of conspiracy theory. But we tell everyone who claims the software is rigged/bad/poop that it's just bad luck. And it's nothing more than that.

Whenever you win twice as often as you should, you probably won't be complaining that you're winning too often, right? So you also shouldn't complain during the times where you don't win as often as you should. It's just part of the game.

If you can't handle such swings, maybe you should consider playing something else (and yes, the same swings will exist in other poker rooms).
    • sleep99
      sleep99
      Bronze
      Have played on both of these.

WH - have sports betting account, so started playing poker there as well.
      P770 - now play here when I first signed up here on PS.

Have had some coolers but that's poker. I would happily recommend these sites to others.
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Just my cup of tea. Yesterday I was playing Maui tournaments on WH. All is going well, then this happens. Then I manage to win 3 consecutive tournaments and at tournament nr. 5 this happens. If I would win those two hands, I would be a strong favorite to win those two SNGs, and if I would do that, I would get the jackpot, which is currently 21,000$. Now, I could say that WH is a crappy site, that the sofware recognized that I might win and trapped me OR I could take a break, say that I was actually lucky for winning those 3 in the first place, and try to make it work some other time. Guess what I did. :)
    • milbos
      milbos
      Bronze
      I'm glad for your ... but I still lose in a row amazing hands with 90% probability in my favor ... but I will continue, I'm totally curious how many can lose in series, because in reality it is impossible to!
    • highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by milbos
      I'm glad for your ... but I still lose in a row amazing hands with 90% probability in my favor ... but I will continue, I'm totally curious how many can lose in series, because in reality it is impossible to!
      Hi buddy
      You're not the only one that loses 4 times in a row with aces and kings
      I don't understand why the software is doing so!?
      I lost my 10$ bonus because those bad beat and since then i decided to stay away from the ipoker
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Milbos & highyeah you just got to get used to it. It happens every now & then on every software platform. If you believe its the software's fault & not variance hitting you hard then you should quit Poker or at least try & study poker variance. I read posts like this all the time Re every site there is. This will happen to you from time to time. Its actually what makes alot of people give up poker or claim its rigged.

Deal with it or quit.
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Also it depends on how you play AA. I see alot of people complaining that they lost with AA lots in a row, but then when you see how they played the hands you see why. I just hope you never tried slow playing them. It often allows your opponent to catch up & win.

I doubt this is what you did, but I thought I'd mention it just incase.
    • embe2011
      embe2011
      Silver
      <not real>
      Play AA ???
      I fold them everytime, to many losses :) :) :)
      </not real>

@milbos : you have much to learn about poker.
      A good hand is NOT a garanty to win a good bunch of money.....
      It's a start ......

Look at the realy good articles on the site !!!

And suc6 !
    • Ovalman
      Ovalman
      Basic
      Players that whinge about bad beats generally make mistakes they are unaware of. It's only on the hands where they know they are playing right when they notice these bad beats but it's usually other aspects of their game that they are not doing right.

There are so many factors in poker that can affect your game. If your pretty laggy for instance your bets will get less respect and players will look you up and beat you 1 in 5.

Stop blaming the software and start analysing your game.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Ovalman
      Players that whinge about bad beats generally make mistakes they are unaware of. It's only on the hands where they know they are playing right when they notice these bad beats but it's usually other aspects of their game that they are not doing right.

There are so many factors in poker that can affect your game. If your pretty laggy for instance your bets will get less respect and players will look you up and beat you 1 in 5.

Stop blaming the software and start analysing your game.
      Hi, Ovalman
      You make good points!.

There is another problem that surfaces though:
      If a player is emotionally affected by bad beats they have yet another leak: Tilt

In this game you must take all eventualities in stride. If you can't do that, this game will grind you, instead of the other way around.

Peace and tranquillity (and the best of luck)
      --VS