Hey Everyone!

• Rthai
      Rthai
      Bronze
      Hey everyone my poker name is Rthai, but my actual name is Kade. I'm a 19 year old from Canada. I only just recently started getting really into poker( around 2 months ago). I love poker for many reasons (strategy,math,gambling,psychology,Making Money) I currently enjoy playing FL Hold'em, and joined the site after finding that the FL beginner strategy helped me play more profitably. I eventually would like to play poker professionally.

I hope I can start being active in the pokerstrategy community, and make to make some poker friends(unfortunately none of my real life friends are into poker. I also hope I can improve my game.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Kade,

Thank you for your introduction and a warm welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Hope you are well and finding your way around here OK? So you're from Canada eh? What an awesome place! Whereabouts in Canada are you then?

We don't get many FL Holdem players around here! Have you checked out our Fixed Limit Holdem discussion board yet? It's a great place to meet other FL players and get talking strategy etc.

Do you play any other variants?

Welcome aboard!
      Gary
    • Rthai
      Rthai
      Bronze
      I'm in southern Alberta. I have looked around the Fixed Limit discussion board a little bit.

I have played other variants, but when I started out I tried a bit of everything out, and FL seemed to be the one I was most comfortable playing, and the one I have been able to do best with so far.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries,

You can use this thread if you have any other questions going forward!

Good to have you on board with us here at PokerStrategy.com :)
      Bronze
      Welcome FL player. finally someone who chose the best format of poker there is. :)