This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AK, oop, vs limp-reraise

• pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      opponent is obviously a fish: 73/15/26h, 3bet 22.2

But before he 3betted with min-sizing. Now he limp-raises us. Is our hand good enough to stack vs him?

I don't need to balance my 4bet vs him so I prefer to just potsize raise here.
      What is on the flop? Which line is standart? Stop-and-go like in SNG's? Or better to check call (check-push)? Anyway I don't see any chance to get out of here. :)
      Or mb just call pre due to his pretty big sizing and not standart line?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($26.79)
      Hero ($33.95)
      UTG ($10.56)
      UTG+1 ($28.28)
      CO ($23.61)
      BTN ($28.61)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, UTG+1 raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $10.50, UTG+1 calls $7

FLOP ($21.10) 2:heart: 3:spade: 9:heart:

Hero bets $23.45 (AI), UTG+1 calls $17.78 (AI)
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Vladimir,

Preflop: Limp/reraises are generally stronger but this guy is a bit of a monkey so I think that our hand is good enough. Your 4-bet size is fine too leaving 1 PSB for postflop.

Postflop: We can also look at betting small to induce, like 1/3 pot and call or just ship it. I think both options are fine.

The small bet would be attempting to get him to ship worse for FE.