Is this even legal, what can i do about it? BONUS RELATED

• TinyTim1985
      TinyTim1985
      Basic
      Hi,

on the site, you get offered 12 quid / 20 dollars just for signing up (great if you're casual) then you supposedly get a match up of 200% upto 400 dollars that releases your bonus to you in increments of 10 dollars for every 100 status points.

However, whilst depositing i was invited into chat with them, i spoke with a lady called Lilly. She said that i was entitled to a match up of 100% upto 150 dollars. I couldn't be bothered arguing but i did so all the same but was basically gave the 'take it or leave it' attitude. Due to using them to get the holdem manager 2 for free off of holdem manager directly i decided to take it as i didn't see any other options.

Ive now just checked my status points and have 20. I checked my bonus info and on the 1st release amount i am at 1% which indicates i have to get 200 status points to release each increment of my bonus.

Clearly there is a massive difference between what is offered and what Ive been given!

Pretty shocking in my view. In actual fact, they didn't even match upto the 150 either, they went to 140. Unreal, i am pretty stung by this. Not only have they gave me a completely different welcome bonus to what you're supposed to get but they've doubled the release requirement. Instead of releasing 10 dollars on every 50 dollar rake, they've made it 10 for every 100 rake. Ouch!
  • 2 replies
    • thesundancekid
      thesundancekid
      Bronze
      you need to work your way up to at least gold level to start getting some nice rakeback / status points, which if you have just begun playing would take a while, unless you win a gold or platinum sat.
    • TinyTim1985
      TinyTim1985
      Basic
      Yeah, i was talking about the 'welcome bonus' though.

It is what it is man... i just won't be dealing with em in future.

I grind heavy hours too so their greed will cost them with me. To be fair though i doubt i'd of lasted long there anyways...the traffic just aint there. If you'tre a micro stakes player you'll enjoy 888 but when you're sat in a medium level SnG lobby all on your own obviously it isn't good lol.

I had to sit through 75 5.50dollar SnG's with a table consisting on average of the odd nit, a few fish an a lot of maniacs. It isn't real poker at these levels and i had the worst couple of days ever. All because i am as greedy as 888 an i wanted 100 dollars off of holdem manager for getting 75 status points.

I don't want to come across as a nasty mean guy but i just thought the whole incident was a low blow.