Best way to record your poker sessions?

• RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I am looking for free and easy program to record sessions and then upload them to youtube or send other people for review.. I did try some program but 1h session ended up to be 20GB so is there better program or way to get good quality in reasonable small file size?
  • 6 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by RobertDaPro
      I am looking for free and easy program to record sessions and then upload them to youtube or send other people for review.. I did try some program but 1h session ended up to be 20GB so is there better program or way to get good quality in reasonable small file size?
      PokerTracker 4 includes the ability to export your hand replayer, including complete sessions, to video and upload to YouTube. The replayer is theamable, so you can change the table skin at any time and it will be included in the video export.

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by PokerTracker

PokerTracker 4 includes the ability to export your hand replayer, including complete sessions, to video and upload to YouTube. The replayer is theamable, so you can change the table skin at any time and it will be included in the video export.
      Now THAT is cool.

I used to use the "universal hand replayer" for analysing sessions.
      I *think* that you can save sessions using it, but you need it to play them back.

--VS
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Just wanted to say that the title of the youtube video is a bit "odd"...villain is 2,27% to win from turn to river. Come on, that is not how pre flop all in confrontations are calculated, you should know that. In a KcKh vs AsKs pre flop all in, the KK is 65,9% to win once the RIVER card is dealt (aka once all the community cards are on the table). There was no new decision moment on the turn, and in the end, the pre flop favorite won. If you'd gone all in on the turn, and then, the unimproved KK calls you, then it would be a different story and only then would your title be correct. How KK ends up winning in the end doesn't matter (e.g. ahead, behind, ahead is irrelevant).
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker

that is really nice i must say, but please tell me if it is possible to record your own commetary there also somehow and still keep file size low?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      you could look at CamStudio. It's free and you can record in Divx (avi) or flash. you can also add your own commentary
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      that is really nice i must say, but please tell me if it is possible to record your own commetary there also somehow and still keep file size low?
      We do not include sound intentionally, this helps keep the file size low and also allows you to add your own voiceover with a third party tool or soundtrack in YouTube. Additionally we include all notes recorded using the Street shortcuts in the Note Editor, that makes it really easy to relay your thoughts in text.