[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Zoom TT IP

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      UTG: $10.00 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 16

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with T :diamond: T :spade:
      UTG raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.30, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.75) 6 :spade: 6 :club: K :heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.55) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.10, Hero folds

So, question is how to play spots like these in general not just this one.

Basicly i would like to know how often should i call flop and turn bets with PP when overcard is on the board vs unknown player. I think he could have too many hands that i can beat to just always fold on turn for second barrel. I think he might have AT/AJ/AQspades and 77-QQ and just bet second time.

Should i always raise the flop and give up if he calls?
  • 3 replies
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      If he is cbetting flop like this K66 as a bluff than he will definatly 2nd barrel to get rid off the low pocket pairs that will call the flop or some Ax hands.

So theoretically if you are calling flop than you should call the blank turn as well but the question is does he have so many "weak" hands so that we should call 2 barrels.

Since he is opening from UTG his range is rather strong so I would just fold the flop i I know it looks super weak but than again what's the point of calling the flop and than folding the turn.

If that would be a Late position open raise I would most likely call both: flop/turn.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

With 2nd pair in a singleraised board usually the default line is to call once and fold turn. Unless u have reason to believe that he barrels the turn light (or bets the turn with almost the same range as on tfhe flop)

Check your flop equity with TT vs a tytpical utg range, compare pot odds vs pot equity with pokerstraegyequilator.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      And if i raise the flop? He could continue only with AK/AA/KK and 66... or its too dumb to do that in long term?