Playing from different locations problem

• ListenAces
      ListenAces
      Bronze
      Is playing from different locations a problem on Pokerstars?

Say I have one computer in one spot another in a second spot
      and a third one who I travel about with and access from all sorts of spots.
      Then I would connect up to Pokerstars with several ip adresses.

I don't think it should be a problem, but someone said it might be.
      So I'll start by just checking if anyone have any info on such issues. :s_confused:
  • 5 replies
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      every year when i go on vacation to some other country i get auto blocked when i log in to my acc and i have to confirm my identity, so last time it happened i contacted support and explained it and told them i dont need this security feature, so they turned it off for my acc. now i can logg in from any place i travel with no problems :)
    • ListenAces
      ListenAces
      Bronze
      Oh okay.
      Then it shouldn't be a problem for me.
      I'm just going to be playing from my girl-friends place and my parents place.
      Thanks! :D
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I don't think you should have any problems.

I once contacted Stars to ask if I could play on the same IP as a friend who had account, but login to my own account whilst there, they said it's fine, this was last year and things may have changed, but I doubt.

There's never any harm in just notifying the room you're at about your situation, they may be able to put a little note next to your name for any future problems if they arise.

Moved to Beginers Questions
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Not a problem at all, they asked me once how come I was playing from another country than the one registered on my account but that's all.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt
      I don't think you should have any problems.

I once contacted Stars to ask if I could play on the same IP as a friend who had account, but login to my own account whilst there, they said it's fine, this was last year and things may have changed, but I doubt.

There's never any harm in just notifying the room you're at about your situation, they may be able to put a little note next to your name for any future problems if they arise.

Moved to Beginers Questions
      this is still the same, checked in january with support and they said as long as account holders can send ID proofs on account opening, they dont care if same ip adress is used for playing from multiple accounts...