This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh Kqo BB face min3bet.

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      SB: $3.09 (77.3 bb)
      BB: $4 (100 bb)
      UTG: $4.01 (100.2 bb)
      MP: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $6.09 (152.3 bb)
      BTN: $4.05 (101.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K :club: Q:diamond:
      UTG calls $0.04, MP checks, 2 folds, SB completes, BB raises to $0.24, UTG raises to $0.44, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20

readless. This limp/minraise preflop are usually strong . But can we call here against a 60+bb stack on the miraise with our entire range ? And play caousiously post flop.

Flop: ($0.92) 2:club: K:heart: 9:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $0.04, BB raises to $0.75, UTG raises to $1.46, BB folds

on the flop i hit the K but i dont want to go crazy. however whenj he bets 1bb ok to raise him for value ? and when he raise back i fold .
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: We really only want 2p+ vs unknown limp reraisers so we have to be careful postflop

Postflop: Yes, I agree that we can try to raise for thin value but we are still facing a strong range so we are not willing to go broke. Once he 3-bets we are done.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I would just fold here. Pot odds are super good but it's not as though he made it <40 cents (I would call vs such a small raise). His range is mostly KK/AA, sometimes QQ/AK.

Flop: I would c/c here, as weak as it sounds. General rule of thumb is to proceed with caution when a fish reps such a strong range of hands.

A standard behaviour of such trappy limp/reraising fishes is that they will either check Flop or bet really small with the nuts. I would take free cards as much as possible in such spots to pot control and try getting to showdown as cheaply as possible.

As played, I agree with the fold.