Show your poker setup

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I have been wanting to start a thread about this for a while. Not just because it's fun to see others setups, but also to get inspired, and inspire other to improve their setup. I read this post on twoplustwo about How to make a setup with good ergonomics and I got inspired to improve my setup from just playing on my laptop. So I bought a HDMI-stick and a keyboard, so I could connect my Mac to a monitor (TV-screen).

I know it's not a baller setup, but it sure is better than just sitting with a laptop, now I can play 12 tables without even overlapping.

• 12 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      JCSeerup - I want monitor like your :)

Table height is controled

So when I want I can work when sitting and when I want I can do it standing :)

Bought from this:

http://statga.lt/eng/ROL-ERGO/Products/ERGO-Drive-UP
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      I'm using my PC not only for poker, so I want to show my windows desktop setup:

• NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Nice setup JC. There's already a thread on that btw Poker setup [+Add your setup]

And there was at least on or two more I think.

SpeedFanatic: That's quite a mess. :f_biggrin: Awesome table tho w the height adjustment. I was thinking of something like that too. How much did it cost approx?

Btw, all your setups lack one very important thing - the pee bottle.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      @Speedfanat1c: As said it's just a TV-screen, but i works :D Yours seems pretty nice as well, but as mentioned quite messy ;) For some reason I just need to have my desk clean!

@NightFrostaSS: Sorry, did not see that there already were such a thread, would just have bumped it then.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      SpeedFanatic: That's quite a mess. Awesome table tho w the height adjustment. I was thinking of something like that too. How much did it cost approx?

Yeah, those boxes under monitors not looking nice, I should probably go to the some furniture factory and order nice boxes of wood. Those are needed to increace the height. Because when standing its too low. Keyboard is ok at this height. If the table max height would be higher, then keyboard would bee too high.

Also there is other things which I need, those tables - because I will forget to use them otherwise :) papers under mouse and keyboard - those are because they feel warmer than table surface, (when touch table surface, hands become cold ). And so on. I cannot find way to make it cleaner :)

It costs about 1000-1200 LTL (~300 EUR). They can write invoice and you can get back VAT when buying as the company at least in Lithuania.

Btw it comes without table surface in the company which link I gave, but surface you can get for 30-40 LTL at other shop.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      SpeedFanatic: That's quite a mess. Awesome table tho w the height adjustment. I was thinking of something like that too. How much did it cost approx?

Yeah, those boxes under monitors not looking nice, I should probably go to the some furniture factory and order nice boxes of wood. Those are needed to increace the height. Because when standing its too low. Keyboard is ok at this height. If the table max height would be higher, then keyboard would bee too high.

Also there is other things which I need, those tables - because I will forget to use them otherwise :) papers under mouse and keyboard - those are because they feel warmer than table surface, (when touch table surface, hands become cold ). And so on. I cannot find way to make it cleaner :)

It costs about 1000-1200 LTL (~300 EUR). They can write invoice and you can get back VAT when buying as the company at least in Lithuania.

Btw it comes without table surface in the company which link I gave, but surface you can get for 30-40 LTL at other shop.
      I don't see any link, is it a new table you need, or did I get it wrong?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I don't see any link, is it a new table you need, or did I get it wrong?

http://statga.lt/eng/ROL-ERGO/Products/ERGO-Drive-UP

it was in earlier post
    • Pokerfeisas1990
      Pokerfeisas1990
      Bronze
      nice speed;]
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      anyone know how i can setup two monitors to my laptop?

im using an ASUS k53S 15"
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phgrinder

well unless your laptop video card has dual ports which i doubt, u cant plug in 2 monitors...

u could use an external monitor + your laptop monitor, thats pretty easy
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      Originally posted by Phgrinder

well unless your laptop video card has dual ports which i doubt, u cant plug in 2 monitors...

u could use an external monitor + your laptop monitor, thats pretty easy
      pc noob here. can you please help out with that?
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      well im no computer grandmaster either :D

well, just plug in the VGA connector (the one with 15 pins - small "dots" :D ) from your external monitor to your laptop - most of laptops have 1 connector for them...

and it should work :)

then u need to set it up to use 2 parralel dual monitors, so (depends on if u have vista/7/8/XP)

try this and go to like 8 minutes the guy explins it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtzAQ1hao7U

just plug in external monitor, go to settings - screen settings, click on the #2 monitor, so both of them are highlighted - choose a position in which they will be arranged and click on smthg like "extend desktop to 2nd monitor"

and u should be okay