This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

datamining

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi;
      I'm looking for someone with decent german-skill to try to find out how to set up AHK script after last PokerStars update, because it can't save HH's due to game-replay-window self-opening :(

I have the latest version (0.4a) of DerasStarsGrabber...

thank you very much
  • 8 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      ok nwm; I found out :)

just in case someone wants to know: change value in Advance -> IHH_color to 0X787878 if you're using new (black) layout
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Isn-t data mining forbidden on stars?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hmm.. yes it is
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      hmm.. yes it is
      Aren't you afraid they might close your account?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      there're so many people doing it... I've read some very long thread about this issue on 2+2 and it seems to me PS doesn't care so much.

It's all running on 4 separate virtual machines, so it should be fine (or I hope so).
      On the other hand, I don't have my full BR there yet and I'm not going to send them all my money (more than 50% is on my bank account - just made for that). And after getting to 5/10, I'll get second internet connection just for datamining..
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      WOW! You're really organised :P

Good luck then :D
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      there're so many people doing it... I've read some very long thread about this issue on 2+2 and it seems to me PS doesn't care so much.

It's all running on 4 separate virtual machines, so it should be fine (or I hope so).
      On the other hand, I don't have my full BR there yet and I'm not going to send them all my money (more than 50% is on my bank account - just made for that). And after getting to 5/10, I'll get second internet connection just for datamining..
      What difference will using VMs make? Even if you used a proxy you're still using your account and login details regardless so if they want to do anything about it they will.

gl tho, I just don't see why they would have a rule they don't enforce.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      the thing is you don't have to log-in to be able to open tables ;)