My datebase broken, how to fix?

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I know I should post this on PT website but somehow my internet address blacklisted by PT. So, I hope I get answer here.

My problem:
      I accidentally delete a huge file from my computer. I guess it was my PT4 database because afterward I can not access my PT database. I do not expect to bring it back. I just want to know how to fix the problem and start a new fresh.

Note: I have a back up file about a month ago. Can I just import it?
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi,
      If you have a backup, there is a procedure for restoring it -- I have done it, but it has been a while.

Do you archive your HH so that you can re-load from scratch?
      I've been doing that always, and 3 times now it was just easier to blow the db away and re-load it.

You might want to email PT support to get help -- and to get the blacklist lifted.

All the best,
      --VS
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Problem solved by restoring old bakup file. Thanks anyway.
      And I did emailed PT to whitelisted me 2 times, but alas too many spammer came from my country ( I guess ) and I too lazy too do it again.

Thanks to VS. You are always very helpful :)
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Problem solved by restoring old bakup file. Thanks anyway.
      And I did emailed PT to whitelisted me 2 times, but alas too many spammer came from my country ( I guess ) and I too lazy too do it again.

Thanks to VS. You are always very helpful :)
      We don't have a user accessable email address, all support requests come from our website..... Are you sure you contacted us? I does not sound like you did from your description, please verify. U can send your IP here at PokerStrategy too.

PS: we block very few IPs, we only block verified spamming sources only after we are fairly sure it will affect very few of our customers, we do not blacklist countries.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Yes, it's not your fault. I use dial up and sharing connection with others (much others). It's not country restriction, but IP restriction.
      Everytime I want to access PT website, my browser show this:

Sorry, 118.97.212.186 has been greylisted by http:BL.
      You may try whitelisting on https://www.pokertracker.com/httpbl/whitelist.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We have white listed your IP.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      We have white listed your IP.
      ty!!