Account Tracking

• Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Background: Created a Betfair account and tracked it to Pokerstrategy. Made the account in USD which was a big boo boo and i needed to change to GBP. Talked to Ingrid on Skype and was told to call the betfair helpdesk. They helped me create a new account in GBP and delete the old one. I asked them to track the new account to pokerstrategy but no SPs have come through as of yet. Could just be a normal delay or maybe they did not track the account. In any case could someone check for me and chase this issue up if the account hasn't been tracked?

I've raked a significant amount these last 2 days that i want to count in the 15k rake race! Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Andyuk18,

How long have you been waiting for those SPs? When did you make the new Betfair account? Also, did you contact our customer support to tell them about your new nickname?

I would love to be able to tell you if your new account is tracked or not but unfortunately that is not possible. The only way you can find out is by contacting Betfair again :)

We can only recognise a tracked account here when it earns StrategyPoints.

Enjoy your Sunday!
      Gary
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      The new account was created on the 5th, 2 days ago. I did not contact customer support yet, what's the email? I could also pm you my username if that allows you to run a search for it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      2 days is a little short notice so I really wouldn't worry yet. It is also the weekend so if you haven't had any StrategyPoints by Wednesday or so then you should contact Betfair (calling their helpdesk would be perfect) and asking whether your new account is tagged to us or not :)
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      OK my main worry is if i let this wait then they won't count my rake towards the race until i sort it out.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I messaged you on skype, lets sort this out once you're online