Cold cold deck

• 3 replies
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      some good news.....40 hands later after some loose calls from the people with the hands above...and i finish my session 28 blinds to the good!!!

was 100 blinds down after the two cold decks, so very happy overall
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Dont want to sound rude but your 1st post is erm .. how to say it more politely.. Both situations are normal and you shouldnt come informing forum about it. So you had overpair and someone hit set, very normal you know. he will hit set like every 8th time. So will you come post after every one of them?

If you dont post hands your post is useless. We dont know any action what was there. That means we cant give you any tips, cant comment your play etc. So basically all you tell us is you lost 2 hands one of which you were far behind preflop. And? Its not even a downswing.

I risk of looking like a complete jerk here, but i dont think forum is right place for such posts. I wouldnt want to see posts like "i just sat at table, posted BB and got dealt 72o. I folded it so i am 1BB down now :( ". Dont want to discourage you from posting - no no. Please continue to do so but perhaps you can put more thought and make your threads useful/meaningful - turn this into a blog if you want to post that small details, post hands, graphs some interesting things you learnt and saw on tables or something.

Anyway, glad it turned out well for you. Good luck at tables!
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      my apologies.........it is a forum on downswings after all, i thought it was a good place to vent rather than tilting at the table. While not technically a downswing, it was a good chunk gone in the space of 4 hands. Not even in the vicinity of "i got dealt crap on the big blind", and i hope it wasn't taken as such.

Though it may be a good area of the forum to vent rather than at the table, as i said, and if that in some way offends then i do apologise.

I would love to post graphs, but am not on my own computer for the current month...will do so when i get back home. What software do i need to do that (wrong forum i know, but hey while i'm typing...)

Again, sorry my vent offended you, will vent elsewhere in future