[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Sh - Aa Op

• ILuvBeachVB
      ILuvBeachVB
      Bronze
      No Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25
      Full Tilt Poker
      6 players
      Formatted by pokercopilot.com - Mac OS X hand history analysis and tracking

Stacks:
      UTG - Hero ($28.12)
      MP - MP ($27.04)
      CO - CO ($25.40)
      BTN - BTN ($43.13)
      SB - SB ($34.41)
      BB - BB ($45.63)

Preflop: ($0.35, 6 players) Hero is UTG with A:club: A:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.75, 2 folds

Flop: T:spade: K:club: 7:club: ($1.85, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.11, BTN raises to $3.00, Hero calls $1.89

Turn: Q:spade: ($7.85, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $4.25, 1 fold, Uncalled bet of $4.25 returned to BTN

Total Pot: $7.85
      BTN mucks

BTN wins $7.46

Villain: 32/21/5/0/34 [VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS/# hands]
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Try to post some questions - It would help us better understand your thought process.

Flop: We block the nut flush draw, which means that he cannot have it in his flop raising range. This makes 3betting the Flop worse of a play (we are beating AcXc and we would want to play for stacks vs such hands on the Flop).

By the way, your flop bet size is a little too small. Bet 1.30 or 1.40. We have AA which is such a strong hand here. You are losing value vs a fish by betting so small (ok I'm assuming he's a fish which may not be the case given our sample size but i think there's a good chance that he is one)

Turn: What do you think villain has now? Board is so draw heavy. Bad thing is that we have Ac and As which blocks flush draws from his range. But I still think he could have many draws still.

What's the best line? Do we c/c or c/r? I prefer c/jam if he did bet larger on Flop and Turn but there is still quite a bit of money left behind (and you are slightly deep). I think we can c/c and c/c blank rivers.