[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh 92s BB against fishy SB.

• noulispa
      BB: $8.56 (214 bb)
      BTN: $4.14 (103.5 bb)
      SB: $3.80 (95 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 :diamond: 2 :diamond:
      BTN calls $0.04, SB completes, BB checks

not much stats . But up to this point the sb was playin really fishy . He also try couple of times to get me out of the pot with big pot size bet or pushes on the river . With Ahigh T high and stuff. So that was the dynamic.

Flop: ($0.12) A:diamond: 3:diamond: T:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.04, BB raises to $0.22, BTN folds, SB calls $0.18

here is unraised the pot . Should i be concerne against the fish . I want jsut to get the money in against this fish .and value bet him .

Turn: ($0.56) T:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.38, SB calls $0.38

when the T pairs sucks for my hand but whatever i keep vbetting against hte fish .

River: ($1.32) Q:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.88, SB raises to $3.16, BB calls $2.28

and here when he ch i vbet again. And when he push Here we are again I was tanking for 1 min . I know against unkn or regy/ passive guys its an easy fold . BUt here i want to test my reads also i have seen him do the same thinks with air so ok to call here ? and how wide would you call here ?

Also the thing is that here is an unraised pot and probably doesnt bluffing much . But anyhow with the reads i got on him ok to call ? Thanks s.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

River: We have a 9 high flush, and the board is paired.
      Pot odds: We need to call 2.20 more to win a pot of 7.50 =~30%. Not very good odds.

I think we have way less than 30% equity here vs a range of close to 0 bluffs, flushes and boats. Don't think he has too many TX trips played in this fashion.

I don't know what your read is. Could you be more specific? What was the exact spot where you saw him bluff? What type of rivers?