This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh 92s BB against fishy SB.

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      BB: $8.56 (214 bb)
      BTN: $4.14 (103.5 bb)
      SB: $3.80 (95 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 :diamond: 2 :diamond:
      BTN calls $0.04, SB completes, BB checks

not much stats . But up to this point the sb was playin really fishy . He also try couple of times to get me out of the pot with big pot size bet or pushes on the river . With Ahigh T high and stuff. So that was the dynamic.

Flop: ($0.12) A:diamond: 3:diamond: T:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.04, BB raises to $0.22, BTN folds, SB calls $0.18

here is unraised the pot . Should i be concerne against the fish . I want jsut to get the money in against this fish .and value bet him .

Turn: ($0.56) T:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.38, SB calls $0.38

when the T pairs sucks for my hand but whatever i keep vbetting against hte fish .

River: ($1.32) Q:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.88, SB raises to $3.16, BB calls $2.28

and here when he ch i vbet again. And when he push Here we are again I was tanking for 1 min . I know against unkn or regy/ passive guys its an easy fold . BUt here i want to test my reads also i have seen him do the same thinks with air so ok to call here ? and how wide would you call here ?

Also the thing is that here is an unraised pot and probably doesnt bluffing much . But anyhow with the reads i got on him ok to call ? Thanks s.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

River: We have a 9 high flush, and the board is paired.
      Pot odds: We need to call 2.20 more to win a pot of 7.50 =~30%. Not very good odds.

I think we have way less than 30% equity here vs a range of close to 0 bluffs, flushes and boats. Don't think he has too many TX trips played in this fashion.

I don't know what your read is. Could you be more specific? What was the exact spot where you saw him bluff? What type of rivers?