This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh TT CO vs fishy sb

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      BTN: $4.21 (105.3 bb)
      SB: $3.64 (91 bb) 58/25/f cbet 40/donk b 75(12)/pf agg 65 14 33/WTSD 17/hands 55
      BB: $6.95 (173.8 bb)
      UTG: $6.56 (164 bb)
      MP: $4.06 (101.5 bb)
      CO: $4 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T :heart: T:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN folds, SB calls $0.10, BB folds

the sb looks big fish up to this point and hi donk bet pot couple of times before.

Flop: ($0.28) 5:diamond: 4:heart: 3:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28

the SB looks fishy and he had donk bet me big couple of times before..Here i am sure that i am often ahead of his donking range . I dont know though maybe raise him its better cause he doesnt fold worst pairs . So raise/call a push its better ? I call cause he donks pot (which have did that on the past many times so prob isnt so strong.) Anyhow i dec to call and play IP . With the intention to call him down.

Turn: ($0.84) Q:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, CO bets $0.58, SB raises to $1.16, CO folds

the turn is a Q but iu dont see Q to improve his range . So when he checks i def bet for value . But when he minraise i think fold is an order . What u think overall ?
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Considering his huge donk bet %, I would raise the flop here. We can take value from worse hands here and we don't mind to make him fold his QJ for example.
      If he 3bets though, I would be very cautious and fold.

As played, bet/folding the turn looks fine. I don't think he bluffs this way and we are usually behind here.

Best,
      Plamen