This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh T6s BU

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      MP: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $3.59 (89.8 bb) 54/5/fld cbet 50/limp 48/pf agg 24 33 50/WTSD 33/hands 38
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)
      SB: $8.71 (217.8 bb)
      BB: $2.88 (72 bb)

Preflop: Hero is T :heart: 6:heart:
      MP folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN raises to $0.16, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12

the co seems fishy and limps a lot . The blinds arenst super aggro with 3betting. So ok to iso even so loose ? and how wide we can go ? I try to take edge on the BU and raising more hands against weak limpers But i dont want to over do it .

Flop: ($0.38) J:diamond: T:diamond: 5:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, BTN bets $0.28, CO folds

the flop i think stadar cbet.

My main Q is about preflop play i know sc's pp;s broadways are good also Kxs Axs Qxs are also good but we can go wider ? like T6 s T5s e.t.c ? I know its depends a lot for example if the guy folds a ton on cbets we can iso any two prretty much.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by noulispa
      if the guy folds a ton on cbets we can iso any two prretty much.
      I think this sums it up. Against a guy that's folding way too much postflop you can expand your range to include anything with ok playability even if it's a 7-high type hand like 74s.

Against a guy who is not folding postflop you want to stick to raw equity hands like Qx/Kx/Ax.

T6s is pretty borderline, and I don't typically iso with hands this weak unless villain is just check/folding every flop.