Speed Poker

• 5 replies
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      im gonna assume you are using PT4, cause i have the same problem..... basically what i do is i start up PT4, start up 4 tables, and only after i start playing, hit the "get hands while playing" button ...

after that the HUD will "connect" with tables and work fine (it usually misses and doesnt work on 1 of the 4 tables, so u just need to shut that table down and restart a new table)

also you can just open 1 table, clisk the "get hands while playing" and start adding up tables after that

pretty weird it doesnt work the normal way, just starting up the hud and then tables...

PS: beware though, after you sit out and the tables close after the 5 minutes, it wont work again.... you will have to close everything up and do it all over again.... so dont time out :D
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by zumparpretty weird it doesnt work the normal way, just starting up the hud and then tables...

PS: beware though, after you sit out and the tables close after the 5 minutes, it wont work again.... you will have to close everything up and do it all over again.... so dont time out :D
      The required order is necessary for us to load in the table and player names, without this information we cannot properly place the HUD.

For more information, please read this guide: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/ipoker-configuration-guide

PS: We have no reports of issues that occur after the tables close, this is a onle time requirement when you start the application, after which the Fast Poker HUD will continue to work. If this is a real issue for you, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate why.
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      It worked yesterday, but now the HUD doesn't appear on cash regular tables, speed tables and no hand histories are imported. Also, the link in your post worked fine yesterday and now it doesn't show anything ?( . Is there something wrong?

Edit: now the link works for me again, and a hud is showing at speed tables, but hand histories are not imported and the hud doesn't work for regular tables
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by RiverdiverEdit: now the link works for me again, and a hud is showing at speed tables, but hand histories are not imported and the hud doesn't work for regular tables
      We are investigating a new issue that was just discovered this morning with Speed Poker tables.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      False alarm, the issue with Speed Poker that we discovered yesterday was only within our internal builds, the currently available 4.07.4 release works as expected. If you continue to have problems, please create a support ticket for personalized help.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/troubleshooting/submitting-a-bug-report#submitting-a-support-ticket