PT4 reset hud for anonimous tables

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I read that it is not fully working, but the posts were old. Did they not fix this yet? I am trying this soft, but cannot find how to reset.

There is "Reset all session stats" but its also not working. I assue this would reset session stats for all players.
  • 10 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      I'm new to this, but isn't anonymous tables supposed to be anonymous? :f_rolleyes:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      there is still session stats. So for the session you can know statistics of player.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I read that it is not fully working, but the posts were old. Did they not fix this yet? I am trying this soft, but cannot find how to reset.

There is "Reset all session stats" but its also not working. I assue this would reset session stats for all players.
      1) You need to be looking at the Table Session Stats rather than the lifetime stats for all players.

2) Click "Reset All Session Stats"

This does not currently work on some Microgaming tables due to the table name changes they rolled out, each table needs a unique name for the reset to work properly. What site are you playing at?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      What site are you playing at?

unibet. Maybe you have info - could this be fixed soon?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      What site are you playing at?

unibet. Maybe you have info - could this be fixed soon?
      This does not currently work on some Microgaming tables due to the table name changes they rolled out, each table needs a unique name for the reset to work properly.

We sugest you contact Microgaming, there is nothing we can do if the table name is not unique, this problem is caused by their recent changes.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Ok, ty. I though pokertracker team has already talked to poker network.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Ok, ty. I though pokertracker team has already talked to poker network.
      We did, but the network listens to the needs of players, not third party companies like urs. Your voice must be heard.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      wrote them this question if this will be fixed and when.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      each table needs a unique name for the reset to work properly.

Btw - some anonimous tables still have that number. But still there is not way to autoreset for only one player?

Or it should not work currently at all?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      each table needs a unique name for the reset to work properly.

Btw - some anonimous tables still have that number. But still there is not way to autoreset for only one player?

Or it should not work currently at all?
      If the table has a number,and you only have tables that have a number open, then you can reset the table session stats - note you must be viewing the Table Session Stats rather than the lifetime stats for each player.