Best site for 5/10$ sng ?

• 7 replies
    • hrvoje07
      hrvoje07
      Bronze
      i'd say party poker is decent, same with stars...
      i dont like structure on full tilt turbos though
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      pokerstars & Fulltilt are both good , Partypoker rake on $5sng is 20%

Fulltill standard is better than Titan and Stars is realy about the same

you could try Unibet Poker/microgamming they got some interesting sng & standard is pretty poor , rounders on there can win $3000 for $5 , only thing is that the tables are bit like Titan & sometimes slow filling up

personaly prefer Pokerstars for sng & Titan/ipoker for cash & tourneys
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Titan has the easiest SnG's by far at these limits! They do take longer to fill up, but shouldn't be a major problem. At the higher limits theres only one SnG per half hour running, then its necessary to move to stars.

At your limit, you'd be a fool to move sites imo.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      I moved to stars and i'm very postive about change. There are a lot less donks (no more cracking AA to 72o ;p) and antees in MTTs make difference, u don't sit for hours playing top5 because no one is willing to make a move and risk couple dolars for higher place.
      Titan was nice, very easy most time but i'm player who likes the challenge which stars provide, while titan is full of newbies. Plus there are sng ALL the time, on titan it was almost impossible to play at night/early morning.
      And deposit bonus clears really fast :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      The whole challenge factor should never be an issue. As you build your roll, you will change limits and meet new challenges all the time.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      The whole challenge factor should never be an issue. As you build your roll, you will change limits and meet new challenges all the time.
      I think u didn't play 5$ sng at titan poker for loooooooong time :D Especialy when it comes to top 5 :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I've played a couple of hundred of them in the past.

I play the $33's and $55's on titan, they are worse ;)