percentages

• terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      i always get my chips in with the best hand and usually lose, if i worked ou the percentages over 30k hands im sure i get cracked far more then i win, which implies that the odds im getting on my cards are wrong, ive played 5 tourneys today, everytme gettin my chps in with the best hand and every time i lose, and this is no recent happening, what i want to know is why did i have more success when i was one of the donkeys. everyone always says it will come good but ithasnt and its been months now. just los with my AJ s against QKo. i know im only marginal favourite but i definitely lose many more then i win,about 80/20 i reckon. maybe 70/30. what gets me is i know for a fact if i was playing higher limits the way im playing would usually win a hand but at these limits i always get called. its gettin to a stag where im gonna jack in BRM and just play higher limits, at least then i will be playing against people who consider their opponent, then maybe i can win a few more games.
  • 2 replies
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      jst after writing this shortstacked after losing to QK,i got exactly the same hand. pushed from button, same guy called me with 1010and i hit my king on the flop. so im slightly happier. i NEED to start working out my percentages on the hands i play.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      It may just be that the losses stick in your mind more, and you forget most of the hands you win. Do you keep any records of hands played? If not you should probably start so you can figure out what is going wrong