This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is this standard ?

• Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze

Ok guys is this standard limit volatility ?

The last 6K hands i have played a 12.8/10.4/3.21 game. (VP$IP/pfr/TAF).

Got a WTSD of 27% and a W$SD of 55%.

Anyy comments ?
  • 4 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah, this things happens. I'm sure I can find similar graph and I'll do it :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

yes this happens. Very often and at SH it's even heavier (300-500BB are normal).

Anyhow I think your wts is too low. You fold too much. I'm not used to FR stats anymore but I think 18/12 was the standard as I played (this is not given anymore as the charts changes a lot here).

Maybe you can post hands where you made tough folds to see if you have a leak with that. :)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I'm playing 11$ SNGs but my graph for the past couple of weeks looks almost exactly like yours! Not that I would wish this on you but I'm kind of glad that I'm not the only one to pretty much waste all the hours in front of the screen..
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      hahaha LuborC. It is true that misery likes company :D .

Altho last night i played a $10 Freeze (NLH) at Titan and came 7th out of 1009 for a tidy pay day of $300. Would have done better if my re-steal didnt get called. Still think the guy was a donkey calling my 3-bet shove for half his stack gettting 2 to 1 on his money.