Changing poker rooms for first deposit bonuses

• PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Soooo, i have been playing on PartyPoker for almost two years now (mostly NL100 FR), and decided to move to stars after i clear my last bonus there, so i went on here to see if i can get some first deposit bonus there and found out that all these other sites are offering amazing fdb-s via pokerstrategy...

Currently pokerstrategy has 8 sites that offer 200% bonuses on up to 2000$ deposits, so i started adding the numbers for all the bonuses they have (btw i don t have an acc, and have never deposited anywhere except party), and found out that you can make about 45k bonus money if you moved your bankroll from site to site just to clear the bonuses, so naturally i started seriously thinking about doing that... While that does sound amazing, i don t know if it s really doable, so i was wondering if you guys would help me with that. While i do have a lot of concerns, these are the biggest:

First is traffic. I assume the action on these sites is pretty low (i don t want to play lower than NL50, and i can t play higher than NL200). Also i play fr, which sucks, because mostly everyone plays sh...

Second is that i have no clue what amount of rake i d have to make to release these bonuses and i assume it s a lot... So on party i get a 3000$ bonus released in 5 chunks of 600$ for every 1000 ppoints i make (i make 1000 ppoints in 3 days 12 tabling nl50 for 5-6 hours), so if the deal was the same, i d need 20 days of play per site to release a bonus, but again i guess it s nowhere near what party s offering and i could end up having to make 3 times that rake to release a bonus and having no tables to play on.

Third is crap software, and me not being able to multi-table because of that...

Fourth is reliability. I don t really feel comfortable moving my bankroll to some gala poker or idk what site, so the first 3 sites i d like to start with would be the ones offering 200% on 2000$ but are the most reliable and have biggest traffic.

Also if this plan is even possible, i would start a blog (pretty original, no one ever starts a poker blog) where i would compare the fields, give info on traffic, amount of fish, software and anything else that comes to mind, so that anyone who decides to do this has an idea what to do and where to start...

So first of all what site would you start on? Titan poker and William Hill seem the most known and reliable sites on the list, so i d wish to start from those 2, but i could be completely wrong here. Also, as mentioned above traffic, amount of time needed to clear bonus, software, reliability, fishyness of tables, anything anyone can think of is useful information. I know this is a long and boring post with stupid questions but i can really use all the help i can get to decide is this thing even doable.

Here s the link to all the sites and fdb offers: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Thx to everyone in advance
  • 5 replies
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Hey fellow countryman,

You are with FR pretty much in no man's land. Unless you play PS, PP and pacific networks you are rarely gonna find enough action for your limits. If we exclude peak time you are gonna have to combine a NL50-NL200 tables to get enough action to clear the bonuses. Mostly because this iPoker bonuses need about ~8k$ of rake to clear them. My suggestion to you currently would be if you plan to put serious volume this month definitely Betfair. If you make in this 20 days 8k$ of rake you are gonna earned ~91%RB with all their promos not to talk about PS rake race. I earned myself last month this 7,5k$ through their promos and also something from PS rake race and earned enough to live from it for a couple of months as you know who much you earn in our dear country.
      If you looking for long term I would go with Titan. Also another option would be to find yourself a private deal(can maybe help you with that but this are not ultra FR sites so pm me if needed). Hope this helps!
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Krimica
      Hey fellow countryman,

You are with FR pretty much in no man's land. Unless you play PS, PP and pacific networks you are rarely gonna find enough action for your limits. If we exclude peak time you are gonna have to combine a NL50-NL200 tables to get enough action to clear the bonuses. Mostly because this iPoker bonuses need about ~8k$ of rake to clear them. My suggestion to you currently would be if you plan to put serious volume this month definitely Betfair. If you make in this 20 days 8k$ of rake you are gonna earned ~91%RB with all their promos not to talk about PS rake race. I earned myself last month this 7,5k$ through their promos and also something from PS rake race and earned enough to live from it for a couple of months as you know who much you earn in our dear country.
      If you looking for long term I would go with Titan. Also another option would be to find yourself a private deal(can maybe help you with that but this are not ultra FR sites so pm me if needed). Hope this helps!

I knew FR would be the biggest problem... I think i could play sh pretty decent, just would have to make a few readjustments, so if i could play fr i d play it but if there is no fr, then i guess it s finally time for me to start playing sh...

As for betfair, does the 91%RB (seriously 91%?) apply to next month? How much would i have to play? Also i assume i d have to have their highest vip status, or something to get all the rakeback they re offering, so is it achievable in a month (i would be looking to play NL100 but since i don t feel super comfortable playing SH i d maybe like to start with NL50)? Also, do you have any idea about table strength compared to party, are the regs better, is there more fish etc...

I have a few bonuses to clear on party, and also would like to get a bit of practice there first since i had my weakest volume month ever last month (missed diamond for the first time in like 15 months), so i feel a bit rusty, but if all this is true betfair seems like the place to begin.
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hey thanks for the advice for poker rooms now I am playing WPT and poker770. WPT have a lot of traffic and I am pretty satisfied because there are always tables... but after NL100 I see always less table in FR...
      Anyway my question is which ADJUSTMENTS you need to do passing from FR to SH.. there are some videos, articles in particular? thanks
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PickoCro
      Originally posted by Krimica
      Hey fellow countryman,

I knew FR would be the biggest problem... I think i could play sh pretty decent, just would have to make a few readjustments, so if i could play fr i d play it but if there is no fr, then i guess it s finally time for me to start playing sh...

As for betfair, does the 91%RB (seriously 91%?) apply to next month? How much would i have to play? Also i assume i d have to have their highest vip status, or something to get all the rakeback they re offering, so is it achievable in a month (i would be looking to play NL100 but since i don t feel super comfortable playing SH i d maybe like to start with NL50)? Also, do you have any idea about table strength compared to party, are the regs better, is there more fish etc...

I have a few bonuses to clear on party, and also would like to get a bit of practice there first since i had my weakest volume month ever last month (missed diamond for the first time in like 15 months), so i feel a bit rusty, but if all this is true betfair seems like the place to begin.
      Well, I really don't know for May. They continued with the promo in April some there might be a chance they continue as well in May. a The point is that Betfair put out a reward system that benefits low and mid raker. People how rake more already complained a bit. But I'm gonna show you how I made it. Let's say you are able to rake 8k$ in a month. You get 2k$ FDB + 2,5k$ Points to Cash Conversation + 3k$ From the Money Matrix Promotion. So as you can see it's 7,5k$ without PS rake race. You can generate less rake and still get a pretty decent RB %(most likely not 90 but 70 should still be doable). You should take a look in PS Betfair thread.
      If you wanna stay on the Party Network why don't you just switch skins with Bwin or WPT? Microgaming and Ongame aren't really the place for FR. Cake should be fine just in peak times.
      In general I also play NL50 SH I would say the strongest field(regs) is on Stars(play almost everywhere besides pacific) and the weakest IMO(again regs) is on Ongame. Also currently testing out PKR so can really give an estimation. Party and IPoker it's pretty much the same.
      But again everything depends on your priorities, volume, format etc. Maybe something that's working for me might not be good for you. As I said if you need further information pm.

Edit: Btw. I forgot you have FT for FR.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey PickoCro,

If you haven't already added Ingrid on Skype then you definitely should. She will do her very best to answer any questions you have on any poker rooms/rakeback/bonuses etc.

ingrid.nagy.ps is her skype address :)

Regards,
      Gary