Bronze
      SB: $4.62 (115.5 bb)
      BB: $4 (100 bb)
      UTG: $5.01 (125.2 bb)
      MP: $4 (100 bb)
      CO: $3.83 (95.8 bb)
      BTN: $7.77 (194.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A :diamond: J:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN folds, SB calls $0.10, BB raises to $0.48, CO calls $0.36, SB folds

readless . Preflop i think the sqz is ok even against for value against the CO

Flop: ($1.08) 3:heart: 3:club: J:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.72, CO raises to $1.44, BB calls $0.72

on the flop i was really think if its better to play ch/call or bet/bet due to the fact that the arent a lot QQ+ in his range i think we got the best hand often enough here so i cbet for value. When he minraise i dont see many strong hands QQ+ 3bet preflop usually. So he prob got draws or a weaker J . So i am defenately dont folding . The thing is is better to 3bet him cause we are OOP ? I call to let him bluff on the turn and stack off but i think 3bet flop seems more reasonable . What u think ? I call to call any bet on the turn.

Turn: ($3.96) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $1.91 and is all-in, BB calls $1.91

River: ($7.78) T:club: (2 players, 1 is all-in)
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Noulispa,

The awkward flop situation is caused by vague reasons for preflop squeeze. It is necessary to know CO's opening tendencies and Ft3bet tendencies before we can optimise line on the flop. Without this info I prefer flatting pf.

If villain gets to flop with very tight range it's better to play your hand passively. If he is getting to the flop with a wide range you should cbet for value.

Given your perception of his raising range, i.e purely worse Jacks and draws, there is zero reason to flat flop.

However, the majority of players will not raise flop with worse here, you will be up against JJ and overpairs - standard option would be to fold.