Expired Points

• takao11
      takao11
      Bronze
      Hi, I have a question about the message below.

>However, as a valued customer, we are willing to credit this back to your >account should you be able to earn at least 37000 WHPoints from March to >December of this year. Let us know if you are able to do that so we can check >your account.

This "from March to December" means:

1) I need to earn at least 37000 points by the end of this year?

2) I need to earn at least 37000 points per month consecutively from the month of March to December?

I'm in big trouble with Willam Hill on this matter.
      Please give me a help.
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey takao11,

It looks to me that you will get your expired points back if you can earn 37000 points total between March and December. It doesn't have to be each month or at least that is how it looks to me anyways :)

You can always double check this with WH support!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • takao11
      takao11
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

Thanks for your quick reply.
      Actually I thought it doesn't have to be each month as you said and
      already earned 37000 points, so I asked William Hill to give my points back.
      The following is the reply from a shift manager of William Hill...

We are writing with regard to your current WHA Points deal.

We understand from your previous contact that you wish to reinstate your expired WHA Points. The request was escalated to the Poker Management for approval and as advised, it will be credited back to your account provided that you meet the deal's requirement. That is from March to December of this year, you have to accumulate at least 37,000 WHPoints. With this, we meant earning the required number of WHPoints per month consecutively from the month of March to December.

Moreover, please be informed that you generated the below number of WHPoints per month:
      (1) March - 24287.51 WHPoints
      (2) April - 14002.23 WHPoints

We hope this clarifies your concern. For further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Thank you for your understanding.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hmmm the first message really looked like that it was 37000 points total but IMO they didn't clarify this at all well.

Not sure if there is anything we can do but first thing you should do is contact our customer support and give them all the details you can :)

Let me know how things progress

Gary
    • takao11
      takao11
      Bronze
      The support said they cannot do anything for this matter.
      I will quit playing on the site.
    • cufc37
      cufc37
      Bronze
      that sucks! Totally agree with HollyMichelle. I would never read that email as meaning 37,000 per month! Boooooooo injustice.
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      The first email was purposefully ambiguous. They never had any bona fide intention to give the points. Their intention was simply to motivate you to make max rake.

This is good info for anyone interested in opening an account there.