Aggresive coaching

• HardWorkPaysOff
      HardWorkPaysOff
      Bronze
      I would like to see some videos/ get some coaching from a very aggresive coach , it`s my style, i`m making money from it, but i think there is a lot of room for improovement. I can`t play tight at all... tried, but was a disaster for my winrate
  • 6 replies
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      I know a very aggressive coach, he's now in jail cause he broke one of his student's hand, shouting "BITCH YOU WON'T MAKE THOSE STUPIDS CALLS AGAIN", I'll let you know when he's out.
    • HardWorkPaysOff
      HardWorkPaysOff
      Bronze
      Haha, thanks, i`ll pay him a visit :)
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      More seriously, any coach that advertises himself as being someone aggressive etc. doesn't make sense, poker is not about being aggressive, it's about making money. If it implies to be aggressive it's fine, but that's not always the case and you should just learn to be not aggressive if there's more EV by being passive instead of aggressive.
    • HardWorkPaysOff
      HardWorkPaysOff
      Bronze
      It all depends on your style of play, i find aggresive style to be better for me, and would love to see some vids on good aggresive play, if you guys can point me to them please
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Alright. I find winning style better for me, but I guess it must be a matter of taste. Good luck!
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Whats ur vpip/pfr?

Im playing something like 25/20/10 on avg (often 28/23/12) but i recently realized that tightenng up significantly should increase my wr and lower variance.

Theres rly no point in opening, say 70% in bu when u have 2 blinds restealing at 15% each. U are just forced to fold so often (u will have something like a bu fold to 3b of 70%+ if u play so loose).

Im assuming u are playing nl50? U can play loose for now but as u go higher u should slowly tighten up a little or be forced to defend a ton vs 3bets.

For example ADZ124 plays 30/23 at nl500 but his fold to 3b is 30% which is super ridculous.