[NL2-NL10] NL5SH - 95s BU stl

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Villain was mass multitabling and VPIP/PFR seems to indicate that he is a reg or a least somewhat competent, but seems a little too passive to be considered a TAG so marked him as a weak reg / LP.

Preflop: Table was pretty tight and passive so I thought I would start stealing as wide as possible first in.

Flop: Awesome flop for me. When villain donks I felt like he would be donking a weak pair or a draw. Usually I just raise these because villains DB/fold a lot. However, in this instance since I have a lot of equity in the hand I don't think I should be raising here because he only bet/calls a strong range like TP+ and good FD's (that probably beat mine).

I think it would be better to call and re-evaluate so as not to turn my hand into a bluff.

As played...
      Turn: Since the fact that I might have isolated myself vs better FD's dawned on me my plan for this turn was bet/fold. I didn't expect him to x/rai worse hands, but expected him to x/c a lot, 2prs and pr + a draw.

River: Plan was to bet/fold R again for the same reasoning as on the Turn.

Thanks

PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $7.80 22/16/1/4/33/78 - WEAK REG / LP
      UTG: $10.88
      MP: $6.35
      CO: $6.29
      Hero (BTN): $5.43
      SB: $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has 9:heart: 5:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, BB calls $0.07

Flop: ($0.26, 2 players) Q:heart: 6:club: 8:heart:
      BB bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.28, BB calls $0.20

Turn: ($0.82, 2 players) A:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.52, BB calls $0.52

River: ($1.86, 2 players) K:club:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, fold

Hero wins $1.78
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Muel,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: He isn't a complete fish but can be donk/fold still. Since we only have 9 high we should raise and put pressure on his range here. If he was a fishy player we'd want to raise every time.

As played turn and river look fine.