Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.30) Q:heart: 2:spade: 9:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90

TURN ($3.10) Q:heart: 2:spade: 9:club: 4:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $2.60, Hero folds

CO wins $2.95

notes:
      small cbet on Jxxss w set vs fish, call minrasie (MISS VALUE), bet IP 6 1/2 when flush posible, call 3/4 9 river when lot of draws posible

I did a call because he is much less agro on turn, so I can expect him to give up and I then can bluff river or value bet if I hit.
  • 4 replies
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      I would do same move althought KJo call preflop was boarder line
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think you played it well. Preflop is debatable whether call or 3bet is better but that depends on your whole range here. Postflop is OK to float even OOP with gutter and and one over when you know he bets once to give up quite often.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Postflop is OK to float even OOP with gutter and and one over when you know he bets once to give up quite often.

Thats ok, but will it cover the loses when he bets turns? I mean I am investing some amount on flop and he gets value, while when I would fold, I would loose less. Thats what hard to understand for me
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Postflop is OK to float even OOP with gutter and and one over when you know he bets once to give up quite often.

Thats ok, but will it cover the loses when he bets turns? I mean I am investing some amount on flop and he gets value, while when I would fold, I would loose less. Thats what hard to understand for me
      You play like this a whole range. You don't check/fold 100% of turns, just like he doesn't check behind 100% of turns. You don't have enough turn and river stats to get an exact idea of how often he checks to fold but your equity should be enough against an average opponent.