about the ID and how long.

• darkenterty
      darkenterty
      Bronze
      i have just passed my quiz and am wondering how long it will take to recieve my $50. Thanks alot.
  • 2 replies
    • darkenterty
      darkenterty
      Bronze
      i got an email sating that i need to identify my id, by sending in id card through email i havent heard of this before, and i can assure you this is my first time at full tilt poker and reciving this bonus.

I am uncertain about this now

Can my $50 be prosesd without the id because i am genuanly a new member, you can maybe check by identifying my ip address and know that i havent registered at this forum before, thank you.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi darkenterty,
      I'm sorry but it's not possible to skip the ID check. Just send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com.
      The ID check is necessary to prevent multi accounts and to make sure that you are at least 18 years old.
      But I can assure you that your personal information is handled and kept in confidence and it will not be passed to others.
      The verification of your ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k