UTG ($17.04)
      CO ($14.10)
      BTN ($16.30)

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.30

FLOP ($1) 9:heart: 6:club: 2:spade:

SB bets $0.70, Hero folds

SB wins $0.95

Calleed preflop becasue he is so loose in SB and I had session 3bet stat something like 25%, so I wanted to mix up with calls. I have postion and kicker beats his other kickers like K2o, worse 7x. He can vs me be opening any 2 because he knows I fold to cbets a lot.

Now I should somehow defend on flop even without much outs. He still has ton of air.

I guess I should float. But the problem is taht he is bit agro on turn as well.

Other option is to raise - but he migth not believe that I raise with nuts on such dry flop.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      pre flop - against his wide range i think we are never folding K7o. i dont mind calling or 3betting immedaitely but since hes so wide i think calling is more profitable with plans of raising flops and turns

flop - almost never folding any flop since his range is so weak, i dont mind putting in a raise here, he CB way too much with his wide range and is giving up alot. if he does call we can bluff many turns and rivers, his range is just so weak hes giving up alot of it by the river. i also dont mind floating here and betting or putting a raise on the turn, if you are not comfortable with this you can just raise the flop its fine too.

cgf