This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ICM Trainer carification needed + idea

• wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      Hey

whats the payout structure used by the program for Party 6max? Cause on Party its 60:40 and i want to make sure that thats exactly what the program is using. I think it is - was fiddling with the Nash calculator on holdemresources.net, trying different structures and comparing them to the results given by the Trainer and it looks like 60:40 is the closest one, although there are still some minor differences - is it simply cause those tools are using slightly different rankings, or maybe not accounting for ties in the same way, or simply going through a different amount of iterations?

tbh i doubt you guys even treating the Trainer as sth to develop further which is really a shame cause its an amazing tool imo. Thats why its probably a silly question, but how abt a version for smartphones (Android to be precise)? :) It would be absolutely great to have that tool handy while on the bus etc. I have no clue abt the reality of the app market, so maybe sth like that would be simply not worth it (e.g. developing it + a very narrow target would mean that it would have to cost 100$ or sth) but i thought its still worth to ask :)

cheers!
  • 1 reply