This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] K5s sqeez nl 25 sh

• dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: $25.95
      UTG: $32.73
      CO: $25.00
      Hero (BTN): $42.13
      SB: $23.59

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has 5:diamond: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3.00, fold, fold, UTG calls $2.25, CO calls $2.25

Flop: ($9.35, 3 players) 4:diamond: A:spade: Q:diamond:
      UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $4.25, fold, fold

Villain are regs do you like my cbet here and should i go broke if some one raises ?? What about check beck ? MY plan was to cbet flop and then ch/b turn if i dont inprove .
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi,

Preflop: You did not provide any preflop reads so I think this is way too loose to squeeze here by default vs UTG+MP, who could both be very nutted with JJ+ and AK in their ranges.

Flop: With nut flush this would be a spot where we go broke. With 2nd nut flush it's kind of hard. I'll probably bet and decide, vs someone with a tight raising range maybe i would bet/fold.

But given this is a squeeze pot with so much dead money in the pot, i think you are going to be getting pretty good pot odds of 18/53 = ~34% and I think you have around that amount of equity vs most raising ranges.