How to stop Titan support from bugging you?

• voyporustedes
      voyporustedes
      Bronze
      Hi all, i originally got my free bankroll at titan, i cleared the cashout requirements, and moved my bankroll to another site, now i get titan on the fone, telling me about their amazing offers, wanting me to deposit again, blah blah blah, how do i stop this, i dont care about getting emails off them, but when they start calling you, i feel they've stepped over a line. Any ideas?
  • 11 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by voyporustedes
      Hi all, i originally got my free bankroll at titan, i cleared the cashout requirements, and moved my bankroll to another site, now i get titan on the fone, telling me about their amazing offers, wanting me to deposit again, blah blah blah, how do i stop this, i dont care about getting emails off them, but when they start calling you, i feel they've stepped over a line. Any ideas?
      call them names. I agree. Its a bit too much. Theyre really pushing it. This caused me not wanting to play @ titan anymore. When I told the guy how i thought about them calling me on my phone, they sounded like they wouldnt do it again though.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      What? They are calling you on a phone? :O
      And this is a must, to leave a phone number when you register?
    • voyporustedes
      voyporustedes
      Bronze
      Yeah i think i will tell them what i think of them next time they try it, its ok to call me if theres a problem with my account or whatever, but just calling to get me to deposit fucks me off!

Can i self exclude from titan? I dont like playing there and i have accounts on other rooms on the ipoker network anyway, so i wouldn't mind never playing there again. Anyone tried to self exclude/close their accounts?
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      Originally posted by voyporustedes
      call them names. I agree. Its a bit too much. Theyre really pushing it. This caused me not wanting to play @ titan anymore. When I told the guy how i thought about them calling me on my phone, they sounded like they wouldnt do it again though.
      well i get extra money into my handy account for every min of incoming call xD
    • kenttheman
      kenttheman
      Bronze
      Sorry. But i am really satisfied whith Titan support.

They have never called me with any kind of bonus offers.. only calls me when i need help.

Action poker is the only site that has called me to ask me to deposit.
    • maxwi
      maxwi
      Black
      Just tell them to not call you anymore.

I actually enjoy these calls from nice Filipino girls telling me that a cash bonus of x$ has been deposited to my account.

I usually login and enjoy the free money.

So far so good.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Had them on the phone once. The girl told me, that if I would deposit at Titan again, they would put a bonus that would be the same as 35% rake.
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Hi voyporustedes,

Ive been looking for you for ages and Ive finally found you! I have the money from my blog promotion to give you back but you never send me the email during the registration.

Its a total of $12,5.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
      Tuk
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i know it can be frustrating when titan calls you but i kinda like it, for a minimum deposit they give me satellite entries into the up and coming events, and then upgrading me to silver etc, most of the time though they only contact me on online support but they have phoned me i think 3 times now
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Why don't you leave a couple of cents in your account. That makes your account look active and still has a few pennies left. As long as you got some money they shouldn't bother you, they haven't bothered me......
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I am feeling neglected.............they never phone or email me at all.

Anyone got the number for the Philipino girls?