UTG: 40 BB
      MP: 107.25 BB
      CO: 100 BB
      Hero (BTN): 197.85 BB
      SB: 151.15 BB
      BB: 18.05 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB, UTG posts DB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.5 BB) Hero has K:diamond: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, SB raises to 12.5 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 8.5 BB

Flop: (27 BB, 2 players) T:diamond: J:spade: 8:diamond:
      SB bets 17.5 BB, Hero raises to 35 BB, SB calls 17.5 BB

Turn: (97 BB, 2 players) T:spade:
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: (97 BB, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets 52 BB, fold

note which shows that he is agro:
      can c/r big in 3way Axx, donk turn 2/3 and fold to raise when 30bb is left

Not sure if this is a call or riase on flop. If I raise - he can reraise if he has 2 pair+ and it will be bad.
      If I call, he ight double barrel as bluff, but thats less likely because its 3bet pot.

Time ended and I had to do something quickly and minrased.

On turn I did not want to spew anymore, Tx does not change much.

On river he shows weakness and I think I can rep the flush and I can make fold AJ or maybe even QQ so I tried, but really this felt like gambling.
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      flop - i dont like the raise, this board hits his 3betting range pretty well and hes almost always calling. im either folding or calling here. since i expect him to shut down most of the time on the turn i think we can call and hope to imrpove on turns and rivers.

turn - of course not betting here, i dont see anything that called the minraise on turn thats folding

river - i still think its a bet here. what do you think called the flop raise would fold here that you dont already beat? if he has some sort of draw without a pair we are ahead with A high. if he does have a pair like J hes not folding. i prefer to check back and take my showdown.

cgf
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      what do you think called the flop raise would fold here that you dont already beat?

I expected AJ fold and also weaker Jx. He has to call 50 bb which is big.