This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 - AK 3b pot oop

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I thought this hand was pretty tough..

Villain is unknown to me.

I think 4betting is overplaying our hand in these positions on zoom..

Now I would float AKs with bdfd on flop but I'm not sure about AKo?! Depends on his 3bet% but I cannot estimate it from unknown who's 3betting in mp. I should give him some more credit given position but we do beat some hands right? Positional disadvantage is also a factor, how big?

On the turn the T helps my range I think so I was actually thinking about check/shipping... Would this be spew because we cannot expect unkowns to fold overpairs in this spot?

On the river, Is leading out best? In the end I didn't do it because I thought betters hands call and worse hands fold...

Now I tanked for a while and he bets. I couldn't imagine a hand were he could do this with for value except for A2s... He could try to bluff me off 99 or floated AKs.

GTO wise I think we should fold and we have better hands to call? Like any top pair?

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2174463
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $50.50
      SB: $75.54
      BB: $74.24
      UTG: $53.37
      Hero (MP): $68.67
      CO: $148.47

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with K :heart: A :diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, CO raises to $4, 3 folds, Hero calls $2.50

Flop: ($8.75) J :spade: 2 :diamond: 3 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.55, Hero calls $4.55

Turn: ($17.85) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($17.85) 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $11, Hero calls $11
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I think vs unknown 4betting while deep is probably overplay

Flop: You can c/c once and showdown your hand, or you could consider turning it into a bluff if the runout is not so good. Lower cards are better for your Ace high while higher cards are better for turning your hand into a bluff

River: The Turn brought the T which isn't too great for us. I think I would consider betting the River to rep JX or QQ and try folding out some KT/AT.

Honestly our hand is too weak to call here, and in reality regs rarely take the Bet Check Bet line as a bluff. I think this is a pretty clear fold.