[NL20-NL50] NL50 - QTss flush

• Farmarchist
      Hi all

Villain looks like a regular over 50 hands. No special tendencies or reads on him.

I think his PF callingrange are a lot of PP's and obv sc's and some suited broadways.

On the flop he calls all pp's and all fd's and possibly all bdfd's. Also AsQ AsJ probably.

I was thinking about putting this hand in my checkingrange but I'd do that with 78ss because it's hard to get 2 more streeets with that hand. With Qhi fd he could still have lower fd's.

I didn't expect a raise. He has some better flushes and also FH+. Should I just fold on the turn? I hoped he raised here with AsX and give up on the river but that are just too little hands??

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2174475
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $101.75
      SB: $94.57
      BB: $56.95
      UTG: $56.83
      Hero (MP): $50.00
      CO: $56.65

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with Q :spade: T :spade:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 3 :spade: 6 :spade: 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, CO calls $2.25

Turn: ($8.25) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.25, CO raises to $14.50, Hero calls $9.25

River: ($37.25) J :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $38.40 all in, Hero folds
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Farma,

I don't think we can fold this hand on the turn or river.

Sure he can have the occasional full house but as you said it he can have worse flushes and some better flushes. I feel that often enough, at least NFDs, would raise on the flop rather than call.

Since he can have many semibluffs on the turn (naked spades) I can't see how we can fold the "blank" river.

So unless you think he's a complete nit I can't see us folding.
    • Farmarchist
      So many combo's have us beat on the river. Smallers flushes wouldn't play this strong imo. I also think Ahi flushes rather call flop because they have some sd value. So then we hope he has AsJx AsQx and maaybe KsQx but we even have to discount those because he may just call again on the turn or even give up river because we have a pretty strong callingrange on the turn.