[NL20-NL50] NL50 - ATo TXXddd

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hi

Villain seems like a decent regular TAG over a small sample.

I think pre, and flop are std.

On the turn I think it's close because now also KT beats us and QT, TJ would check. He can have a lot of flushes. So what would you do?

Extra question: Let's say a 4th diamond arrives and he checks. Is it fine to turn our hand into bluff vs sets/2p??

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2174493
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $74.88
      SB: $50.00
      BB: $143.91
      UTG: $9.99
      MP: $29.41
      CO: $50.75

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with A :spade: T :heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $1.25, Hero calls $1.25, SB calls $1, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($5.00) 7 :diamond: T :diamond: 4 :diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, CO bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50, SB folds, BB folds

Turn: ($10.00) K :spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50

River: ($21.00) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $10, Hero folds
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Farma,

Villain has cbet into 3 people and then he barrels the turn. Do you think he is capable of bluffing? At best we face a semibluff with a big diamond so even the turn can be a fold or bluff raise.

IF the 4th diamond does come we can definitely try to scoop the pot up from him.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Farma,

Villain has cbet into 3 people and then he barrels the turn. Do you think he is capable of bluffing? At best we face a semibluff with a big diamond so even the turn can be a fold or bluff raise.

IF the 4th diamond does come we can definitely try to scoop the pot up from him.
      No idea.. I can't know :P

So you advise to fold if I understand correctly?

If the turn was 5 :club: and he bets like this we have an easy call right?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Farma,

No idea.. I can't know :P

So you advise to fold if I understand correctly?

If the turn was 5 :club: and he bets like this we have an easy call right?
      We have an easier call then, don't forget that he still bet into many guys (although small) and then bet again. But I think that on a low card he'll most likely bet more Tx type hands so it may be easier to call.

When I asked about the bluff I didn't necessarly expect you to have an exact answer however just looking at how the action goes we can try to find out. His bet size I think is key here.

He is betting small on two streets, one vs many guys, which means that his range is more geared towards monsters and possibly weaker hands that don't want to build up the pot much (think a weaker Tx, diamond, etc). So it's a matter of how many of those hands we think he has.