Poker Stategy Books

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I just had an idea after reading a thread about poker books

It may be silly but it's something I would be interested in and would buy.

What if Poker Strategy released a series of educatonal books??

I think it could work as the Poker Strategy brand is reliable and trustworthy imo

I know there are all the articles on here and videos etc that you can't get from a book, but this may appeal to a lot of people. I for one enjoy a hard copy of a poker book and am kind of putting together my own poker libary, with books such as super system, Phil Gordons Little Green book and The mental game of poker.

How about a magazine even, I would subscribe to that.

Just a thought
  • 4 replies
    • ReStart37
      ReStart37
      Bronze
      Actually i liked the magazine idea :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Maloco87,

Many thanks for your thoughts and feedback. As always, they are greatly appreciated by us all here at PokerStrategy.com

Currently our head of education is away at the present time but once he gets back I'll make sure he sees this thread and gives you some feedback.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey buddy,

At the moment, we are not looking to release books. However in the next month you will see us doing promotion for a couple of very good books and also featuring in a magazine.

Thanks for the idea.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      The book thing might be a bit much it was just a thought but I really like the idea of a pokerstrategy magazine I think it could be a big seller actually I know it would be a big seller, I hope to see it in the future