**** poker and **** donks

• Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      i cant have any profit, i play BSS SH on NL10 and those fucking donks keep hitting 2 outers, 4 outers, my monster draws dont hit... I lost 3BIs, now when I'm trying to get them back but those fucking retarded donks keep sucking me out and tilting me... wtf is going on, i cant have any profit with poker and I feel like im gonna be on this cicle forever... win a few hands, lose hands, and I'm break-even -.- . On the last weeks ive been working on my leaks and I think I fixed plenty, I cant see any major leak on my game atm... But I just cant get out of this cicle, I play all the day to get a little profit then I lose it to a fucking donk who slowplays two pair on a dangerous board and hits fullhouse vs my straight on the river. FUCK THIS

what should I do? I think I just need to keep playing but meh, what for if I know I'm gonna get sucked out or i'll be outflopped by a donk and lose all my profit?

and seriously, im just gonna fold straights on the flop even if it gets checked to me, on the last 3 I got beat by a FH and better straights...
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hey tosh. Sorry to hear things are going bad. Try switching things up. Maybe play bss fr or sss at your level. Or even move down a level and play sss or bss.

Donks are going to get lucky every once in awhile. But you will make the most money off of them. You don't make too much money off good players.

Last month I had a brutal first two weeks. Think I was down -$13.00 at that point. Made a small profit in the last two weeks last month. Thanks to a couple of freeroll cashes I was plus money for the month. Im up this month so far as well. In last three weeks or so Im about +$25.00. Confident im going to have a good month. Might not seem like much but I only play a couple of hours a day. Try sss it works for me.

Also don't say to yourself I have to make this much money by the end of the day, or I have to get the money back from that donk. If your going on tilt go do something else and come and play later. Your not playing your A game if your on tilt or frustrated. Good luck.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      bah i know what's my problem, simply lack of discipline... I just lost 1BI because of it, now im mad at myself X(