[NL2-NL10] Nl10 TPTK+nut flush draw

• Sasa1234
      0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.58 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K :heart: , A :heart: (Comment)
      3 folds, CO raises to $0,30, BU folds, Hero calls $0,25, BB calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,90) 3 :heart: , K :club: , 4 :heart: (3 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0,50, BB folds, CO raises to $7,05 (All-In), Hero calls $6,55.

Final Pot: $15,00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of kings (Kh Ah)
      CO shows two pairs, fours and threes (3s 4s)

CO wins with two pairs, fours and threes (3s 4s)

The opponent was very loose preflop and WTS very often
  • 3 replies
    • Tosh5457
      Hmm AK preflop is an easy 3bet, but if the SHC says to call its ok. On the flop you cant fold against that opponent, he can do that with any Kx and maybe a FD or straight draw depending on his aggression factor.

Nh :)
    • Faye6891
      Does the SHC really says just call? Man, I think that's so weak, but since this is NL10, following the SHC is a good idea until you get more experience. ;)

I'm calling too, I believe you're often ahead here, and even if you're not, you still got 9 clear outs, maybe more. (In this particular case you got more)

P.S.: Don't post results, they don't really matter and could affect other player's judgement of the hand.

P.S.S.: Oh, and nice hand! :D

EDIT: Actually, just now I decided to run the numbers, if it's any help, in this particular case here, you're slightly a favorite to win the hand on the flop... ~52%
    • Kaitz20
      I like to 3-bet pf for value.
      On the flop he could also shove with flushdraw or worse Kx. So I´d also call his shove.