This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerfest Ticket, when to use?

• AstaraelSCO
      AstaraelSCO
      Bronze
      I played in the UK Pokerfest Main Event Qualifer Speed tournament and top 10'd and earned a ticket to Entry to Pokerfest Main Event Special[$0.00 USD]. I've tried looking at the schedule for pokerfest but I can't make heads or tails what this allows me to enter or when it is, as there seems to be a whole bunch of tournaments.

Anyone with any idea?
  • 4 replies
    • Vaars
      Vaars
      Silver
      I'd guess it's the one on Fridays at 15:30 ET.
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      I was just reading another post from a fellow PS member & he was automatically registered for the tournament. Which he had no knowledge of. Be careful the same hasn't happened to you or you may miss the event.
    • Vaars
      Vaars
      Silver
      You're telling me, that happened to me and I lost a $70 prize because of it. I'm still trying to get some compensation for it, but I'm not sure what to say any more.Lack of info at Party really annoys me. I would leave just because of that.

The one I think the OP has though does not autoregister, so make sure to register for it. I have received these entries before for being in the top 10 and it does require manual registration.
    • AstaraelSCO
      AstaraelSCO
      Bronze
      Yep, it's the friday one, doesn't autoregister. Thanks guys.