When are peak hours?

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Struggling to get 6 quality 6max tables open, unless I want to play those Anonymous tables which don't allow HUD.

When is the best time GMT in terms of player pool?

If no-one knows already I might start noting down some figures as I go.
  • 9 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, metza
      It seems to me that at the games and rooms I play, the most tables are active in the 6 hours between 17:00 and 23:00 GMT

I like your idea of keeping track though.

--VS
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      nvm
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, metza
      It seems to me that at the games and rooms I play, the most tables are active in the 6 hours between 17:00 and 23:00 GMT

I like your idea of keeping track though.

--VS
      I had a look at GMT times and this seems to be what I've found as well.

After lunch time (24:00 GMT) it is very hard to get a good set of tables open, and almost impossible in the later afternoon/evening (which I guess makes sense since its the early hours in the morning for most people)

As a solution I deposited some money on Stars as well so that I can still play when traffic on Microgaming is bad.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerscout.com/SiteDetail.aspx?site=Microgaming&ab=95646693#PeakHistory

Should help you out a little :)
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      You can use a HUD on anon tables but only for that session, only prob is that some of the anon tables are not numbered any more so you end up getting the same data across all tables which is a pain in the ass!!
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      I am currently playing 6max in 24h as well. Your observations are correct, some days there's a lot of traffic during the afternoon (2PM GMT), even though it's a working day. However, what I notice that there are TONS of Anonymous tables created in the micro limits (NL4 & NL10) which I find frustrating. It really sucks for me to see 9 anon tables with 5/6 people playing and 2 standard tables almost every time I log in. I believe the poker room decided to do that on purpose to make fish feel better about themselves or something. I think it's profitable to play anon tables without a HUD anyway because some players are just SO SO Bad, i.e PF allins with 73s T4o, shoving with Q high on flop - no draws no pairs etc.. The bad thing is that their nicknames remain hidden
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by PokerPPP
      I am currently playing 6max in 24h as well. Your observations are correct, some days there's a lot of traffic during the afternoon (2PM GMT), even though it's a working day. However, what I notice that there are TONS of Anonymous tables created in the micro limits (NL4 & NL10) which I find frustrating. It really sucks for me to see 9 anon tables with 5/6 people playing and 2 standard tables almost every time I log in. I believe the poker room decided to do that on purpose to make fish feel better about themselves or something. I think it's profitable to play anon tables without a HUD anyway because some players are just SO SO Bad, i.e PF allins with 73s T4o, shoving with Q high on flop - no draws no pairs etc.. The bad thing is that their nicknames remain hidden
      This could be true at micros, later on, NL50+ anon tables are full of regs waiting for fish, so you need to spot fish at the table with your own skills; actually this anon tables are pretty good for poker and poker players who wants to work on their game. I would suggest mixing 1 anon table on 2-3 regular.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Is there enough players at NL10 Blaze poker or is it pretty much dead?
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by la55i
      Is there enough players at NL10 Blaze poker or is it pretty much dead?
      It isn't dad, NL10 Blaze is running non- stop, usually more than 100 players.

EDIT: I can't say how easy or not player pool is (in comparison to NL10 zoom) because I don't play NL10, for that you should wait some other response. I just notice that it runs with decent amount of entrants every time.