$25.00
      SB:
      $25.60
      BB:
      $25.25
      MP2:
      $25.35

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9, 8.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, 2 folds, BB raises to $2.00, Hero calls $1.40.

Flop: ($4.1) 7, 9, T (2 players)
      BB bets $2.50, Hero raises to $6.00, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.6.

312 hands  vpip21 pfr17 wtsd26 3BET5.5 flop CB53   turn 20     

he reraise or squeeze me often ,
      I was ready to go broke.
      I have 40 % equity against JJ +.
      and his 3 bet can be right,my flop play was okey?
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      firstly he does not look like someone who would re-raise or 3bet you often. maybe he just happened to do it the last 2 hands and had the nuts. his 3bet is pretty low at 5.5% so i think 89s is a fold pre flop. and if you have reason to believe hes 3betting light, i think hes not that light that calling 89s is profitable and i would prefer 3betting 89s as a bluff rather than calling. i think the minimum hand you should be calling here is something like AJs KJs against his 3betting range.

and going broke which is 4bet/calling is a huge mistake because when he 5betjams he absolutely crushes your range, i expect his widest 5betjam range to be something like JJ+ AQ+ and usually its tighter like QQ+ AK and you are crushed.

on the flop i prefer folding immedaitely OR calling and folding to more aggression because his range is so strong, its a mistake to go to the flop in the first place. the board is wet and some of his overcards could have draws and your raise is small and could induce hiim to jam over, and what are you going to do? call it off against a premium range? the worst he has on the flop is 2 overs and sometimes it comes with a gutshot or a flush draw or an overpair.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      after I raised on the flop,I was ready to go broke,was it bad?
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I would think it is bad. He has a tight 3bet range and does not cb so often on the flop so most of the time I'm expecting him to have made hands here like a pair or minimum flush draw and usually overpair and sets.

Against that range we are usually always behind and he's almost never bluffing when he jams over.

Cgf