This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH: ATs

• acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      The villain is playing with stats 18/14/6.7, raise from MP 31%, fold to 3bet 1/2 and flop cbet 3/6 in 79 hands.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.50)
      BB ($3.33)
      UTG ($5.25)
      Hero ($3.88)
      BTN ($3.32)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: T:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.12, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.30) A:spade: 3:club: 6:club:

UTG bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

TURN ($0.70) A:spade: 3:club: 6:club: T:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.30,
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      pre flop - im not sure if your raise from MP stat is accurate because he looks like a pretty tight player and i dont think he raises wider just because hes in MP, he probably raises something like 10% on UTG and does not adjust too much wider in this spot 5way. for this reason i think ATs is not good enough for a call and we should either 3bet it as a bluff or fold. and we still have button left to act which could pull a move on us or call and we get out of postion.

flop - as played i think we can call since he could bet worse hands and we could improve to 2p.

turn - when we hit 2p here i think we definitely can valuebet since we now beat his AK AQ AJ hands and i would bet bigger here like 60 cents to set up a bigger bet for value on river. i expect Ax to be calling a bet as big as 60 cents here.

cgf