This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PT4 export to Hm1

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I was trying PT4 but decided its not time yet to buy it, becasue having problems with microgaming anonimous hud so no need to buy yet.

So I want to export hands to hm1 which I played on PT4. Did create text files and tried importing, but hm1 shows errors for all hands, no single hand was imported.

Is it not posible to import or what?
  • 6 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Not all PT4 export formats are supported but you should find the original handhistory files in the processed subfolder of your PT4 installation path.
      This files should work.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      As I understand they should be in

C:\Users\Darius\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed

but thsi folder is empty, only there is InitialImport folder there which is also empty
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      No folder like c:\program files(x86)\pokertracker4\processed? The hands must be somewhere.
    • Pikfrik
      Pikfrik
      Bronze
      In PT4...Database=>export hands

HM1...button==> Import From Folder
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I think thats what he already tried.
      If thats not working and you don't have the original hands there is nothing left i can do for you.

You may request your hands from the pokersites but HM doesn't support the mail hand history format for all sites. At least for Stars it works.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      No folder like c:\program files(x86)\pokertracker4\processed? The hands must be somewhere.

there is no folder 'processed' in c:\program files(x86)\pokertracker4\

In PT4...Database=>export hands HM1...button==> Import From Folder

tried, errors... for all hands

If thats not working and you don't have the original hands there is nothing left i can do for you.

Hmm, I don't remember deleting them, but I just remember deleting gamehistory.dat in unibet instalation folder. But maybe I did some else delete without remembering..
      At least theres not too many hands.