This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] tptk 3bet pot

• pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      Opponent is almost unknown. 21/17/12.0 3bet/0.6AF/79h

I don't want to bet/fold turn so I checked. On the river vs such bet I don't think I can call. So what about turn if I don't know how he is capable to make lose shoves.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25)
      BB ($27.08)
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($24.30)
      CO ($32.60)
      Hero ($25)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $0.87, SB raises to $3.25, fold, fold, Hero calls $2.38

FLOP ($7) 9:heart: J:heart: Q:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB calls $3.25

TURN ($13.50) 9:heart: J:heart: Q:heart: 6:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($13.50) 9:heart: J:heart: Q:heart: 6:spade: 7:heart:

SB bets $4.50, Hero ?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Vlad,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: What does his hand look to you? What's his range?

Let's put him on a range first before we decide to bet or not bet.

So I'll let you start :)
    • pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      CO seems to be a fish. I don't know how often he calls 3bets. But also I wasn't very agressive preflope on that table, just standart tag. So preflop I don't think opponent has here often bluffs. He must consider the fish inclined to overcall 3bets from time to time.
      On the flop he can have TT, KQ without heart, A:hJx (K:hJx) for example. A:hKx mb sometimes which doesn't know what to do vs raise. Mb even K:hKx or A:hAx which thinks he doesn't need to protect it. He seems passive, but I didn't check it during the hand. Mb even AQ without hearts.
      I think I will not get 3 bets from his ready hands range worther then I am. But I think I can afford myself to put money 2 streets.
      It is really hard to give him exact range.