This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 ZOOM A2s 2pair super dry board

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $12.96
      SB: $101.42
      BB: $36.21
      UTG: $31.74
      MP: $30.73
      Hero (CO): $27.56

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 2:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, BB calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.30, 2 players) 2:club: A:heart: 9:spade:
      BB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00

Turn: ($3.30, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      BB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00

River: ($7.30, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      BB bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50

unknown 2-tabler, can't get more clues so i just assume he isn't completely clueless.
      is this just a wa/wb situation?

i think it's likely we are ahead all the way (specially on that river) but i don't think worse can call if i raise river since it obv looks superstrong, we just valuetown against 99.
      raise flop/turn might be an option, but his flop sizing was quite big so i just went wa/wb mode.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      against an unknown i would assume hes a fish and calls BB wide, generally passive and donks weakish hands.

flop - when he donks here i expect some Ax and 9X and maybe 45 for a gutshot and against this range i think hes donk/calling and we can consider raising. calling to raise on a later street isnt a bad idea too.

turn - i think here is the latest street to raise for value. if hes bluffing i dont expect him to bluff the river, they usually shut down on the turn.

river - the bet here is usually for value, and i would expect it to be Ax hands most of the times. and against that range we are ahead, we only lose to 99 and AA and i think we can exclude AA from his range because i expect him to 3bet that. i think he would bet/call something like AT+ just because he cannot let go of an ace so i think we can raise the river to something like 12-13 dollars.