Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has 2:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, BB calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.30, 2 players) 2:club: A:heart: 9:spade:
      BB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00

Turn: ($3.30, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      BB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00

River: ($7.30, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      BB bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50

unknown 2-tabler, can't get more clues so i just assume he isn't completely clueless.
      is this just a wa/wb situation?

i think it's likely we are ahead all the way (specially on that river) but i don't think worse can call if i raise river since it obv looks superstrong, we just valuetown against 99.
      raise flop/turn might be an option, but his flop sizing was quite big so i just went wa/wb mode.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      against an unknown i would assume hes a fish and calls BB wide, generally passive and donks weakish hands.

flop - when he donks here i expect some Ax and 9X and maybe 45 for a gutshot and against this range i think hes donk/calling and we can consider raising. calling to raise on a later street isnt a bad idea too.

turn - i think here is the latest street to raise for value. if hes bluffing i dont expect him to bluff the river, they usually shut down on the turn.

river - the bet here is usually for value, and i would expect it to be Ax hands most of the times. and against that range we are ahead, we only lose to 99 and AA and i think we can exclude AA from his range because i expect him to 3bet that. i think he would bet/call something like AT+ just because he cannot let go of an ace so i think we can raise the river to something like 12-13 dollars.